The improvements and bug fixes from the past two weeks have been patched out to the Main Servers. These were are all tested extensively so I'm not expecting any issues. Just in case, here is a full list of changes.
If you find any problems with any of these changes, please post below.
- Architecture support checking function heavily optimized. It should be 10 times faster now and should greatly reduce pauses while moving parts around, especially in tribes with many building ghosts.
- Terrain and surface reversion optimized and reversion speed increased.
- Gauge panels optimized to prevent rare crash situations.
- Revised collision for 4x4 trusses supporting beams. This allows 4x4 trusses to function like the 8x8 trusses.
- Locks and permissions set to private by default for all crafted items that require either.
- Proper removal of crafting materials and tools from the crafting window and interruption of crafting if a pouch or pack containing the materials is moved or dropped while crafting.
- Jumping skill gained only when actively jumping, not when falling.
- Clock in Map Panel adjusted to display minutes with a 0 if less than 10 (ex. 7:01 instead of 7:1)
- Skill panel displays skill values with two digits after the decimal.
- Name of grass armors revised (shortened).
- Skills update on every gain even if mouse view mode is on.
- Default materials added to old items without materials.
- Materials for old found leather items fixed.
- Permission ID check on bins fixed for some combinations.
- All chalk schemes checked and corrected.
- Tool tips on water skins refresh immediately when actions (fill, empty, drink) are used.
- Scrapper Hanger Roof materials required fixed.
- Crops can be planted correctly along zone boundaries.