I'm looking for feedback on the following bug reports.
1) Logging off on a bridge or structure and logging back in at ground level. Does this happen sometimes, or was this a singular occurrence? If it was a singular occurrence and can't be reproduced, this was likely due to positional data lost during the server lock up several weeks ago.
3) HP bars not appearing in combat mode. HP Bars also sometimes appearing messed up. Can this be reproduced at all on the current live build? If yes, please provide as much information as possible. If nobody can reproduce this issue this week, I will close it out as the functions controlling the HP bars / sliders have been revised and should rectify any previous problems.
- Is this happening on terraformed land, untouched terrain or both?
- The animals are disappearing or falling under the ground level when you kill them, correct?
- Is this happening on sloped terrain, or flat terrain as well?
- Is this happening to a specific type or size of animals, or all animals?
i reported a similar bug few weeks back. unable to skin animals which was killed in low water. the deathbody fall to the ground and is not reachable for a player.
about the current report, it happens a lot when you kill a critter on a slope or in mountains. it depends on the direction of the critter, if he face the top of the slop /mountains while he die, he will sink into the surface. usual you can still see the backfeets.