Hello Treyu,

I'm just telling you how it's been. Creatures and desynch issues HAVE been worked on since you last played from what I can see. You last played in May, 2012 according to the database. Is that correct? Combat was being worked on at that time and a lot of changes were released shortly after you last played. Since then, ranges and hit boxes have been adjusted several times and connection code has been improved.

As I've stated, the feedback on desynch has been inconsistent. Desynch is always ping / latency related. A good explanation is posted on this other game's site here.

You see for yourself part of the latest feedback. At the same time I received messages from players (mostly that play on the PvP server) saying they felt combat and creatures are fine and that working on them was a waste of my time.

I don't feel that way, but I'm relating to you the type of feedback I get. I am aware there is some desynch, but it does not appear to be major. I'm aware there are other issues, but they are technically not desynch issues. This is why I'm again focusing on creatures and combat right now, without player testing at the moment.

I did check out Darkfall last night. The first thing I noticed is that it felt like my movement and jump commands took a moment to react after I pressed a key. It felt to me that commands were sent to the server and back before the action took place. If so, that certainly helps address desynch during combat, but feels sluggish to me. (I may be wrong, but that's how it felt) Do you notice this?

Also melee combat seemed to be a simple mouse click when in range with special attacks using key presses coming at higher levels. There was no dodging or parrying. Is that correct? At high level, how many different special attacks do you get and what do they do? I didn't have a shield. If you have a shield does blocking occur automatically, or is it just an increase in armor (like in Warcraft)?

Thanks again for the input. It's good timing since I'm currently working on this stuff.