Hello Xsyon Citizens!
The Infirmary building use is ready for testing. Here are the specifics:
- Infirmary has been added to the list of potential building uses.
- The infirmary provides a location where players can revive for a price.
- Any stand-alone ‘room’ building or ‘roof’ part can be set as an infirmary.
- Can be placed by any tribe or homestead.
- One infirmary can be placed per tribe.
- The tribe leader can set a price and collect funds gathered from patients.
- Infirmaries without a price set do not function.
- Infirmary prices can be set between 0 and 100 dollars per revival.
- Infirmaries list recent patients who revived there.
- Reviving players spawn at the center of the assigned building.
- Peace Server players get a new Revival Panel immediately on death.
- War Server players must wait for the looting timer to get the Revival Panel popup.
- The Revival Panel displays a list of nearby infirmaries with their prices.
- The Revival Panel lists your home location if you wish to revive at home without a fee.
- Listing the cause of death for recent patients on the infirmary list.
- Infirmaries reduce or remove death penalties (when death penalties are implemented).
- Infirmaries within 1000 meters are available. Is this a reasonable distance?
Update July 1 2015:
- On assigning an infirmary, a tool tip panel pops up with the following message:
- If the tribe's infirmary use is revoked by a Guide, the tribe member with access to the infirmaries function will see a button on the infirmary panel linking to the help desk to easily put in a request for reinstated privileges.Set the Use Fee to activate your Infirmary.
Make sure there is a clear path from your Infirmary to public land.
Blocked Infirmaries will be deactivated and require Guide approval to reactivate.
- Infirmaries are set to inactive if a tribe is inactive for 7 real days. Tribes now have a second 'activity' timer based entirely on players being actually active in game. Keeping an active sub paid but not logging in does not keep this second timer active.
- Rank permissions (Manage Infirmary) are now required to set and collect fees. Tribe leader has this by default.
- Infirmaries without a Use Fee set are likewise set to inactive.
- Use Fee limit increased to 1000.
- To sum up, infirmaries have three states: active, inactive (no use fee or no activity) and disabled (requires Guide to reinstate).
- Possible change: Require tribe to exist for 1 or 2 real weeks before allowing infirmary to be set.
Update July 5 2015:
- Issue with falling through floors when porting to infirmaries on an upper floor fixed.
- Infirmary panel patient list position corrected.
- Infirmary distances corrected.
- Home location now displays distance in the Revive Panel.
Update July 10 2015:
Infirmaries are now live on the Main Servers. I will keep this thread open for additional feedback or issues reported.
Please provide any feedback or issues found with this system.