Thread: Download

Download

Has anyone had any problems with the actual download? I seem to be stuck at 1.45gb and the file is texture.xsip, or is this just an unusually large file?

Re: Download

I know for me that file has appeared on that patcher twice now, but I am not sure if that was simply because it was downloading segmented files.

One thing I know for sure, is that if you abort the download, you have to start again with the last file (or at least restart that file at some point).

edit=1
    And you can see how much is left? I can't

It does resume partial file download to my knowledge, i was downloading zone.xsip and I killed it and it resumed where it left off.

stopped about 60MB short of finish, and restarted there.

Might be a new feature, I know it was confirmed that the last patcher couldn't resume partially downloaded content, but could restart the download.

I know that I kept the old files (3gigs to redownload on my connection isn't going to happen!), so I every now and then get a "Examining Packs" message which seems to indicate that its a big download.

Re:Download

OK well I cancelled the download and started it again. It started where it left off which is good and it is working so far

Re:Download

OK I take that back, it has now come to a grinding halt. It has been stuck like this for about a half hour now. I will check back on it in another hous and see if it has moved