Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    ...and you get people like you that want to do everything perfectly and want it in 5 mins. So even though it would be really bad for the game as a whole you have a few people wanting it now now now, and quit next week or month.
    Yes, you got that right. I want to be good at what I'm doing in game and I want the skills and attributes to be harmonizing (min/max). I also tend to play other games from time to time but usually return to pick up from where I left off. For some reason I picked up boredom when they handed out the brains but you obviously got spared of that concept.
    The rest is wrong, no I don't want it handed to me in 5 min, no I don't want it now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm really getting bothered by people that clearly have no idea how to play the game saying "I can't do X" but you can do X they just don't know how. Then even worse when they say that they can't do X, but really don't want X only think they do and the game will not change to Y which would be better for the people crying that they want X. If you can even understand that.
    Short answer ... No, and nor what it got to do with my post.

Sorry to have triggered your rage MrDDT over being unaware of the skill decay and how it works. I was under the impression it restricted developing more than 3 skills in a group.

Thanks for your diplomatic and elaborate answers MrDDT, you are an excellent ambassador for this game.
    (If you can even understand what I mean.)

I haven't bought the game, but based on the subscription I wont be buying it. Someone had suggested it to me and I started reading reviews on steam.

It's an early alpha release game and your charging 9.99 a month for it.... Putting it on steam was a mistake because now the game has too many negative reviews because of the subscription. Once it's a finished platform and you have some validation I'd suggest putting a subscription on it. Your fighting an uphill battle because of all the f2p mmos.

i wish you good luck. If you drop the subscription I will surely try it out, but I refuse to pay 30 dollars for the game and then 9.99 for every month on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by kenger22 View Post
    ...It's an early alpha release game and your charging 9.99 a month for it....
    ... but I refuse to pay 30 dollars for the game and then 9.99 for every month on top of that.
    It's $14.99 per month.