06/26/2015 - Feedback Request Welcome Station (Test Server)
Hello Xsyon Citizens!
The Welcome Station is ready for testing on the Test Server. Here are the specifics:
- The Welcome Station is a select-able starting point for new players.
- Any stand-alone ‘room’ building or ‘roof’ part can be set as Welcome Station.
- Can be placed by any tribe or homestead.
- One Welcome Station can be placed per tribe.
- A welcome message can be set by the tribe leader. This displays for new players during character creation.
- New players enter at the center of the Welcome Station.
Offline Tribe Joining:
- Players can apply for tribe membership at the Welcome Station and leave a message.
- Players can apply to many tribes at the same time.
- A new ‘applicants’ tab has been add to the Town / Totem panel.
- The applicants tab lists all current tribe applications and displays messages from applicants.
- Tribe members with ‘invite’ permissions can accept or reject applicants through the Town panel.
- If online, the tribe leader receives a message that a player has applied.
- Specific permissions set to allow non tribe leaders to set the welcome message. (Maybe any player with invite permissions).
- Social panel Tribe tab for players list all tribes that have been applied to.
- Welcome Station requirements set:
-- Tribe requires trade totem with active items for sale.
-- Tribe requires quest totem with active items for sale.
-- Tribe requires at least one member to have logged in within 7 days.
I welcome all feedback and bugs encountered with this new feature.