Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I see Welcome Centers as the most troublesome since they may give a bad impression to brand new players. For Welcome Centers - tribe at least 2 months old, must have an active subscriber or the Welcome Center goes inactive, must be approved by a guide.

Infirmaries are less troublesome since trapped players can die again quickly if they don't eat and drink. Set by tribes at least one month old, able to be removed by guides.

I don't see how tying to script a clear path off tribe land would be worth the effort of coding.

The Test Server is up with revisions. Here's what I've decided on and set up so far.

Guides now have a panel that allows them to easily check on and teleport to any tribe totems, welcome stations or infirmaries.

Guides can revoke welcome station and infirmary privileges if needed. These apply to the tribe itself and not a specific building. Reinstating these privileges will require a Guide.

If a tribe's privilege is revoked, the tribe member will see a message on their building to contact a Guide with a button linking directly to the help desk.

If this is abused, I will try the following:

- Requiring a tribe to exist for 1-2 weeks (for infirmaries) before allowing an active infirmary.
    - Turning off infirmary and welcome station privileges by default and requiring Guide approval. This would be the last recourse.

Infirmaries have been updated (with the notes on the Infirmary Thread updated as well).

Sounds good but what about inactive tribes? At what point are we going to turn them off? 30 real days of inactivity would be my recommendation.

I also would limit this feature to only tribes in low and medium danger zones. Hard and extreme should remain hard and extreme.
    Last edited by Kross; 07-02-2015 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Added more input

Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Sounds good but what about inactive tribes? At what point are we going to turn them off? 30 real days of inactivity would be my recommendation.
    Right now Infirmaries turn off after 7 real days and Welcome Stations turn off after 3 real days. Both become active again if a tribe member logs in. Active subscriptions don't automatically update these functions so players will need to actually be active and logging in.