Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re:Launcher Stopped working, win7

Hey Sabina, your latest problem is that you likely entered sleep mode (or similar). Ensure that is turned off, as it will stop low priority usage of internet services, which Xsyon is a low priority.

Mine has stopped too, and I would say in about the same place, but I dont know how to get that report that you have
    For me the patcher actually crashed, and windows provided that report for me.

Were you able to restart it and pick up where you left off?
    At first, no. I wasn't able to connect to the server. Then you took the server offline, then I was able to continue download at my pitiful of a MB every five or more minutes.

Yeah all that stuff is turned off, I think it might have been that the launcher was patched today, I imagine it was taken down for that. Anyway I have it downloading now so we will see.

so, now both patcher stopped.

Win7
    103,49MB of 1.72GB

and
    XP
    102,86MB of 162,85MB (second or third time now)

both info text says "Processing packs..."

Hey just a reminder to ensure that you post here AND create a support ticket.

Dont want to tempt fate but I am still cruising along with my download and am at 1.31gb of 2gb - it is PAINFULLY SLOW!! but getting there :laugh:

Your doing better than me, 373.48MB of 1.05GB.... Living in NZ sucks

YAY Aussie has better internet than kiwiland :P And it still sux lol

AAAGGGHHHH I knew I should have kept my mouth shut, the patcher has gone down. I was .5gb from having it finished, if it starts again at 2gb I am going to tear my hair out!!! :angry:

*SIGH* :dry:

AAGGHHH, it started again at the 2gb - can someone just let me know roughly how long the server will be going up and down - a couple of days a few hours. If it is going to be a couple of days then I will just forget about it and play something else. We have shocking internet in the southern hemisphere and it takes literally hours to download something that in US and Europe only takes 20 minutes.
    Sorry, just having a grumble, but I think this file that it keeps returning to the beginning is a really big one.

Oh sorry about that

I did have to take the patcher down twice for critical updates.

It will be up for a while now.