Hello Xsyon Citizens!
The Welcome Station is ready for testing on the Test Server. Here are the specifics:
- The Welcome Station is a select-able starting point for new players.
- Any stand-alone ‘room’ building or ‘roof’ part can be set as Welcome Station.
- One Welcome Station can be placed per tribe.
- Small tribe can place either an Infirmary or a Welcome Station, but not both.
- A welcome message can be set by the tribe leader or players with ‘Set Messages’ permissions. This displays for new players during character creation.
- New players enter at the center of the Welcome Station.
- Tribes must have the 'starting location' check box checked on their Town panle for the Welcome Station to function as a starting location for new players.
- Trade totem with at least 10 items for sale.
- Quest totem with at least 10 quests.
- Tribe must exist for 270 game days (1 real month).
- Tribe requires at least one member to have logged in within 7 days.
- Welcome Stations that don't meet these requirements will be set as inactive and will not appear as starting locations for new players.
Offline Tribe Joining:
- Players can apply for tribe membership at the Welcome Station and leave a message.
- Players can apply to many tribes at the same time.
- Players can view a list of pending applications through their own Tribe panel.
- Players can cancel pending applications through their own Tribe Panel.
- A new ‘applicants’ tab has been add to the Town / Totem panel.
- The applicants tab lists all current tribe applications and displays messages from applicants.
- Tribe members with ‘invite’ permissions can accept or reject applicants through the Town panel.
- If online, the tribe leader receives a message that a player has applied.
I welcome all feedback and bugs encountered with this new feature.