10/10/2015 - Feedback Request Welcome Station (Test Server)

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

The Welcome Station is ready for testing on the Test Server. Here are the specifics:

Welcome Stations:
    - The Welcome Station is a select-able starting point for new players.
    - Any stand-alone ‘room’ building or ‘roof’ part can be set as Welcome Station.
    - One Welcome Station can be placed per tribe.
    - Small tribe can place either an Infirmary or a Welcome Station, but not both.
    - A welcome message can be set by the tribe leader or players with ‘Set Messages’ permissions. This displays for new players during character creation.
    - New players enter at the center of the Welcome Station.
    - Tribes must have the 'starting location' check box checked on their Town panle for the Welcome Station to function as a starting location for new players.

Requirements:
    - Trade totem with at least 10 items for sale.
    - Quest totem with at least 10 quests.
    - Tribe must exist for 270 game days (1 real month).
    - Tribe requires at least one member to have logged in within 7 days.
    - Welcome Stations that don't meet these requirements will be set as inactive and will not appear as starting locations for new players.

Offline Tribe Joining:
    - Players can apply for tribe membership at the Welcome Station and leave a message.
    - Players can apply to many tribes at the same time.
    - Players can view a list of pending applications through their own Tribe panel.
    - Players can cancel pending applications through their own Tribe Panel.
    - A new ‘applicants’ tab has been add to the Town / Totem panel.
    - The applicants tab lists all current tribe applications and displays messages from applicants.
    - Tribe members with ‘invite’ permissions can accept or reject applicants through the Town panel.
    - If online, the tribe leader receives a message that a player has applied.

I welcome all feedback and bugs encountered with this new feature.

Thanks!

Setting up the Welcome Station worked for me.

Can't test as a starting location

Quote Originally Posted by thurgond View Post
    Setting up the Welcome Station worked for me.

Can't test as a starting location
    I testing your welcome station. However, it spawned me under the floor on the ground and was unable to use /unstuck to get out due to objects. Other than that it worked and prompted me if I wanted to Join the tribe.

Ah, it sounds like the "fall through floors" bug from infirmaries is there for Welcome Stations.

My Infirmary is right next to the Welcome Station and it doesn't have this problem.