While i download...

First, Thank you for taking off the subscription fee. Smart move.

Second, I remember when starting in Xsyon you needed to create a new character, drop your starter pack/tools and then delete, recreate and rinse/repeat until you had a good supply of all the starter tools. Is this still the case?

Third, are there any new armor sets available? If so, does anyone have a link to an armor gallery?

Thanks and Cya in-game!
    -Strands

Hello Strands,

New characters start off with a variety of tools now, so you shouldn't have to remake several times.

The most recent armor sets are female armor sets that were patched a while back. I'm not sure when you last played.

Welcome back!

Ah sweet, Thanks for the feedback Xsyon. Appreciate it. I havn't played since 2011 so I've got some catching up to do.

Thanks again,
    -Strands

Quote Originally Posted by Strands View Post
    Ah sweet, Thanks for the feedback Xsyon. Appreciate it. I havn't played since 2011 so I've got some catching up to do.

Thanks again,
    -Strands
    You are just going to love the new arch bps and all the new things you can do with them. You can really get creative now. Also, the new mist trade posts make getting bps and schemes of all kinds a lot easier than before

Thanks Taraniel, I have definitely been having a much better time ingame this time around.

What are mist Trade Posts? Ive seen Trade Posts are now in Tribal Areas which is new to me, are there special ones in the Green mist areas?

They allow you to buy with dollars, any of the new blueprints/schemes/patterns especially the more difficult to find

The list is updated each day till the 20 item limit is reached .

Sounds Awesome, i will definitely check them out. Thank you Oak.

Welcome back. I think you'll like the improvements. More to come soon!