When I first started playing Xsyon it was one server, Open world pvp and I was ok with it, although Im not interested in pvp at all. What it did for me and the tribe I ultimately started was give us a reason to build walls and fortifications. So it added to the excitement of the game at that time.

But now on the pve server ( peace ), I cannot see how it would add anything to the game, considering where Jordi want to take the game. Eventually we will have the ability to create our own "events" in the form of adventures and dungeons on our own tribe lands built by us and ran by us the players ( not Guides ).

With that sort of future, Adding a flag to allow "Dualing" style pvp, would only add the potential of ganker style players trying to verbally inflame players into pvp duals. This will lead to a loss of pve players due to the shear irritation factor.

If you want more stress on the PVE server, I would rather see roving bands of revs that circle the lake looking for trouble. Or extend the range of larger animals to see bears by the lake on a regular basis.

My vote would be to put this idea on hold. Finish the animal revisions and maybe make the animals roam farther afield than they currently do to add some excitement and provide reasons for fortifications.

I would agree with the idea that if the war server got to where there were no active tribes it should be removed to make life easier for the developer.