Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re:Open World PvP, option?

lets not get too off topic, however, terraform, once the guild system gets implemented along with territories, will be restricted to your guild controlled land

Open world PvP adds hugely to the immersion factor in an open-ended sandbox game such as Xyson, and immersion is what it's all about. At least it is for me anyway.

I love to craft, but it comes a distant second to being able to gank/kill anyone who crosses my path. I love the feeling of when you're studing your opponent, looking for a weakness and waiting for the right time to strike.

Open world PvP is absolutely essential.

Freaked21 wrote:
    Open world PvP adds hugely to the immersion factor in an open-ended sandbox game such as Xyson, and immersion is what it's all about. At least it is for me anyway.

I love to craft, but it comes a distant second to being able to gank/kill anyone who crosses my path. I love the feeling of when you're studing your opponent, looking for a weakness and waiting for the right time to strike.

Open world PvP is absolutely essential.
    I think that not having an open world pvp would really pull this game down. SO much potential and so much potential to kill the game in one fell swoop. If this were to be limited it would be the nail in the coffin, but terraforming is bad enough.

You might want to quit now, before you get dissapointed, carebear.

Dominus wrote:
    Why quit, he should definately try it, it's not as bad thing as it might look like sometimes.

Dominus wrote:
    ?

sicarius wrote:
    Dominus wrote:
    ?
    Hes not talkn to you broski hes talkn to my arch nemesis kunra. Were gunna settle this in xyson 1st full loot dance off / rap battle. Shits gunna be insane.

Okie wrote:
    Hes not talkn to you broski hes talkn to my arch nemesis kunra. Were gunna settle this in xyson 1st full loot dance off / rap battle. Shits gunna be insane.
    This will be proudly sponsored by Ashley Shaeffer BMW, woo.

Okie wrote:
    sicarius wrote:
    Dominus wrote:
    ?
    Only been here a couple weeks and already have an Arch Nemesis, i'm flattered.

I may avoid PvP ingames, but like I said in another thread, it's not because I can't.

I'm not shy.

Okie wrote:
    sicarius wrote:
    Dominus wrote:
    ?
    cool beans, was just makin' sure... bout to throw down brah