Create Axe without Axe

Hello All.

I have two questions:

1. Is there some forum section where newbies could ask questions about game mechanics and read answers on other people questions?

2. Is it possible to create an axe if start axes were lost without other players help (even without found logs)? As I see all axes require Medium Wood Handle, it require Medium Wood Block created from Short Log. But how to obtain it without an axe?

Thanks.

Also if your start Cloth Pack was gone is it possible to do at least something except character deletion?

On the cloth pack, you are pretty much screwed on that unless you want help from another person or can find a storage device.
    If you have any type of pack at all, you can always make new ones pretty easy, the grass ones are the easiest.

On the axe, not all axes require wood.
    Kohana Knife Axe
    Winema Viper Axe

Both of those require 25 skill. To get your skill up a few points, you can make things that do not require wood like.
    PMX bat
    Ten Pound Beater
    Warped Branch Knife

You can get these through scavenging or you can trade for the recipes. The easiest thing to do would be simply trade for an axe though.
    If you picked weaponcrafting as your starter skill you would even have to tools and extra recipes to make stuff.

Good luck and I hope that helps.

Thank you. That's what I want to know.