Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time to bring this game back to life

I want to start by making a central trading location on the PVP server (where I play).

I have started a tribe called FOUNDER's TRADIN located just NE of exiting Founder's Isle. I want to make it a market location where every tribe can put their trading posts and sell wares.

What do you all say? It makes sense to have a central location to sell things, instead of the posts being in their individual tribe locations.

Let me know your thoughts!

-Jaori

PS: I'll need help making the place look nice, especially since I've only been playing for a week or so.

8 views and not a single reply? ��

Hi...

Like I mentioned in game the other nite...trading hubs have been shown to work...not just one but one on ea side of the lake and btw...this worked well on PVE...but PVP?...no one will chance going to diff parts of the island with lootable currency on hand with the possibility of being killed. At least that's how I hear it from the carebears that come to the pvp server. ("its a trap") and they never venture past their tribe property. You did mention tools tho and being by founders is the best place for the newer player to get something....I have plenty of inventory of tools, waterskins and fish poles...not to mention my vast array of BP's that could be sold on pvp. So if you do get this started I will plop down a totem aas long as I have a storage unit to use.

Mookie

Mookie, done. The totem is set. Let's ally up so you can set up, and you'll be the first merchant in Founder's Trading. ��

JM

Would be great if jordi added my suggestion on allowing people you are allied to be Safe on the other persons tribe from pvp, shared safezones, then it would just be getting to this marketplace with the goods

Never had a problem on PvP so I don't know why people would feel unsafe. I feel safer there then I do on the Peace server.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Would be great if jordi added my suggestion on allowing people you are allied to be Safe on the other persons tribe from pvp, shared safezones, then it would just be getting to this marketplace with the goods
    Do you notice a lot of people getting killed on allied tribes or something? Because I doubt this is even remotely happening, and if a tribe can't protect traders then they will not be a good tribe to trade with to begin with.

PVP does not need more safety zones, it needs less, with reasons to fight.

Im up for whatever changes need to be done to actually get a population on this dam game 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Do you notice a lot of people getting killed on allied tribes or something? Because I doubt this is even remotely happening, and if a tribe can't protect traders then they will not be a good tribe to trade with to begin with.

PVP does not need more safety zones, it needs less, with reasons to fight.

This is the truth, and a fact.

Right now with the low population... what 100 players between two servers at peak times at BEST. You can roam around for hours and not see a single living person.