Sim city "excalibur"

FIRST!..THIS IS MY THREAD AND YOU CAN NOT SEE A STRUCTURE OF THIS COMING BIGGEST EVENT! ITS ONLY A THREAD WHERE I BRING MY THOUGHTS IN ONE COMPACT THREAD AND YOU CAN VISIT IT DAYD BY DAY! WITH TIME YOU CAN SEE THEN A STRUCTURE OF THIS COMPLEX EVENT! ...
    hi...My next idea is a Player driven big City with a inner core..our City from Clan "A BETTER TOMORROW".
    This thread is absolutly at beginning and with time/new idea it is filling to a very complex SIM CITY PART on the war Server!
    the actualy Phase is 0,1 %. Follow this thread and you can see with time it fill it with more and more ideas to 100 %
    Why i would make a IDEA/EVENT?... Xsyon is a absolutly SANDBOXGAME and lifes from the ideas of all the Player!..example DAY Z from Arma2...ist a typical idea from Player! And i would also wanted bring a idea to life in Xsyon...The Pajute War 1860 is still alive and i wait of the upcoming Feature TAMING,MOUNT,PETS. And this new Idea is then a PART of the PAJUTE WAR 1860 in XSYON.
    The SIM CITY "EXCALIBUR" is a Goal in this war and each Player can be the KING/President of the City by winning the most conquested Areas on the map!
    Ok now i start with the concept SIM CITY "EXCALIBUR"
    EXCALIBUR is a central place where all playing CLANS/GUILDS can join and have so contact to all the Players in game! They can do her Job..specialice on her crafting...sell Things to the KING/LORD and all the Player have a Feeling of true MMO and see all other Players!...The other Thing is JORDI can develope more and more Features and bring it to the game (we have shortly riched the ground Features..,and then it Comes EVOLVING with more RECIPES..new Wishes from Player and so on!)
    I REPEAT IT AGAIN "XSYON" is in Moment the only OPEN WORLD MMO that is released! and not the JOKE with the other BLOCKBUSTER Disaster "Black deserrt".."Arche Age"..or the new Blockbuster "NO MAN SKY" also without Multiplayer! XSYON IS NO WIPE!!..you Play it with 1000 of Players on one Server and one World!
    Last edited by Whorlok; 08-19-2016 at 11:52 AM.

SUMMARY (0,1%)

-Inner core of City EXCALIBUR is the renamed Clan City from "A Better Tomorrow" rename is then from the GM
    - Player who wanted a part of the City with his own clan can directly build beside the inner core City "EXCALIBUR" and is then a DISTRICT of the City!....yes you see?...it gives in this biggest City 100 DISTRICTS/GUILDS/CLANS with her own crafter/District Kings/District Guards (part of the SIM CITY ARMY)
    - The offer to join is to the FIRST KING "Whorlok" (whorlok is a first placeholder..ever changed in the war!)
    - join as a DISTRICT to EXCALIBUR cost a Tribute DONATION/TAX to the KING and the KING give it to the GODS as a DONATION!
    -The DONATION/TAX would be deleted from the GAMEMASTER (first idea for a living world and the crafter have what to do)
    - If no DONATION/TAX is coming from the DISTRICT/CLAN/GUILD of the City of EXCALIBUR then it arrives different DISASTER in this DISTRICT! (Next complex idea..Disaster..and what is it?)
    Last edited by Whorlok; 08-19-2016 at 10:10 AM.

Sim city ranks

(with time it is more and more complex as a real City and you can see all the Info of EXCALIBUR CITY on a GOOGLE EXCEL SITE in the INET and all the CLANLEADER can edit this EXCEL for his DISTRICT/CLAN)

SIM CITY INNER CORE FROM "EXCALIBUR"
    =============================

1. KING/PRESIDENT 1000 Dollar in ONE MONTH

2. MINISTER OF FINANCE 500 Dollar in ONE MONTH

3. MINISTER OF DEFENSE 500 DOLLAR in ONE MONTH
    - SOLDIER 50 Dollar in ONE MONTH

DISTRICT/CLAN RANKS
    ========================

1.LORD (DISTRICT/GUILDLEADER) 700 Dollar in ONE MONTH
    __________________________________________________ ___
    - He is the contact Person to the KING and pays monthly TAXES to be a directtly part of the City EXCALIBUR.

2. DISTRICT FINANCE MINISTER 300 Dollar in ONE MONTH
    __________________________________________________ _
    - He is Walking to the BUSINESSMAN (Mastercrafter can build a Company with WORKER) and collect the monthly TAXES from him!

Where does the money come from?

1. GAMEMASTER IS WORLDBANK and gives the KING a START CREDIT to build a big City!.. but!!...he must pay TRIBUTE with 2 % each month and must pay the credit back (this complex Thing is in work!!)
    - START CREDIT is 500000 Dollar! (The Player KING is under Control from the GAMEMASTER and this Money is only for increase the City/first and loan for RANKS

Disaster

1.If a DISTRICT/CLAN who is part of the EXCALIBUR CITY pays not his monthly TRBUTE/TAXES to the KING becomes a DISASTER from the GODS/GAMEMASTER! This Disaster is a DISEASE!...it a appears in the City HIGHEND REVENANTS spawned from the GAMEMASTER/GODS.
    - after 1 one day payed no taxes it arrives 1 REVENANT (YOU NOW?..Revenants in XSYON can loot your Body ...if you die and Equipe your Things...and with time he leveling himself to LEGEND)
    - after 2 days payed no taxes it arrives 2 Revenants
    - and so on ...with each day more and more arrives and the DISTRICT/CLAN have massive Problems to join back in her DISTRICT/TRIBE AREA

2. RANDOM/EVENT DISASTER (from GAMEMASTER Event ones in a week)...Invasion to EXCALIBUR and his DISTRICTS!..one Event is a INVASION from 100 of RATS ...10 of COJOTES and so on

3. RANDOM destroyed BUILDINGS in a week (This idea is in work)
    Last edited by Whorlok; 08-19-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Tasks

INNER CORE CITY "EXCALIBUR"
    ====================

- The KING have monthly TAXES from the different DISTRICTS/CLANS!...
    - with this TAXES:
    a.) pay the loans of Army,Finance,and Companys
    b.) Build STREETS to the different DISTRICTS and must find the CHEAPEST COMPANY/PLAYER who can build those Things!
    c.) Hi must DEFEND with the INNER CORE ARMY and the GUARDS of the DISTRICTS the weekly RANDOM DISASTER from the GODS/GAMEMASTER

Seems like a pve thing really, may work though.