Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Need More Information: Recurring Issues

3) Inventory problems. If you have any missing icons, disappearing items, slots that don't seem to work or other inventory issues, please report them.
    This only happened once over the weekend. at one point I had a square, it appeared empty but slightly different color as the true empty squares. Unlike the empty squares that move the window if you click and drag them, this square moved by itself. I could swap it to other places and other containers. I managed to even discard it. It had no name or picture.

Cloth Scrap (4 scraps for a full bundle) stacks. When stacking cloth scraps I can put two side by side and then a third on top of one of them. Then when placing the fourth cloth scrap on to the stack it appears to vanish. Then when I pick up the bundle on top, I pick it up but it is still there. So it appears 4 or more bundles occupy the same space as the third one on top. Not sure if this is a bug or not but I thought I was losing items. I'm not sure if the other scrap bundles behaved the same.

As mentioned earlier by another poster. I processed many Cloth straps, also with even amount of materials such as 10 threads and 10 fabrics. Several times I managed to have an extra material or managed producing more items than I had materials for. Only once over the weekend I even managed to produce cloth straps and the materials were not being removed from the crafting window. So I was able to keep hitting craft until my bag was full. After discarding the straps and hitting craft again did the materials finally get consumed.

Re:Need More Information: Recurring Issues

Found another thing that was abnormal regarding missing items.

I take my only backpack with plenty of free space and drop it on the ground.
    Then I open it (as container)
    I drag an drop a weapon onto a slot I currently have equipped with a weapon.
    The new weapon equips but the older weapon disappears.

Then I pick up the pack.
    I try to scavenge but it states I have no room. (There are plenty of free spaces)
    I open another container, move an item into my pack and it too disappears.

Believe it has something to do with not having a pack.