Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: My Birthday

  1. #1

    My Birthday

    My birthday is September 24th. Mark your calendars now so you're ready when it happens.

    If you're cheap, you could just get me socks... I kind of need those and I never think to buy them when I'm at the store. Honestly, though, I think you should buy me something cool like some legos, or a race car.

  2. #2
    Xsyon Citizen darkrounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom, North Yorkshire.
    Posts
    701

    Re:My Birthday

    Surly wrote:
    My birthday is September 24th. Mark your calendars now so you're ready when it happens.

    If you're cheap, you could just get me socks... I kind of need those and I never think to buy them when I'm at the store. Honestly, though, I think you should buy me something cool like some legos, or a race car.

    HAPPPYYYY early BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re:My Birthday

    Did you actually read his post? You're a bit early!

  5. #5

    Re:My Birthday

    my birthday is waaaay closer. April 8th. Hmmm that's close to launch...anyone want to preorder for me as a present? :P
    If I declare war on you, and you don't fight back.... it's still a war.. you're just doing it wrong.

  6. #6
    Visitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    44

    Re:My Birthday

    Fatpanda wrote:
    my birthday is waaaay closer. April 8th. Hmmm that's close to launch...anyone want to preorder for me as a present? :P
    April 3rd here... that preorder is mine dammit! :woohoo:
    Dont sweat the petty things...never pet the sweaty things!

  7. #7

    Re:My Birthday

    Surly will accept strip-o-grams and hooker-o-grams for birthday presents as well.

  8. #8
    Xsyon Citizen darkrounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom, North Yorkshire.
    Posts
    701

    Re:My Birthday

    For my birthday i'd like a Lamborghini Gallardo and a Ferrari F430.

  9. #9

    Re:My Birthday

    Uzik wrote:
    Surly will accept strip-o-grams and hooker-o-grams for birthday presents as well.
    Only if they burst out of a giant novelty cake.

  10. #10

    Re:My Birthday

    My birthday is April 15th, the launch date for this game =P

Similar Threads

  1. Xsyon Guides
    By Xsyon in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 03:21 AM
  2. is the prelude launched yet ?
    By dimex in forum Prelude Talk - General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •