Pain shot through Sabre as she was drawn into the dark. Nightmare after nightmare attacked her, choked her, until she couldnt bare it any longer. A loud thud resonated beside her, it was a shovel, then it was gone. A voice deep and slow rung out "Sabre, the only way to escape this is to focus on what is real". What did the voice mean what is real? As she looked over she saw a puddle of water, it slowly crept towards her, growing until the water started to rise all around her. "I cannot save you, but i can lead you to it, i need you to focus on the smell". She took a deep breath in and there, it was faint but the same smell of berry pie was there. She was stolen from her thoughts as the water violently shot up and consumed her. "Now i need you to place your hand under you, what do you feel?". Panicking she shot her hand down to feel a shock rise up it, slowly feeling around she felt dirt, but how could this be? "Now i need one last thing, i need you to breath", at first Sabre hesitated but then it hit her, this isnt real. She began to breath, then the darkness swarmed her vision once more.

Pain shot though her head as Sabre sat up "woa there easy, you've been out for about a day, take a second to get your barings". Looking over she saw Damon siting down, still and calm as if nothing in the world mattered. Sabre began to speak "my head is ki-. Wait did you say ive been out for a day?!". "Yes ive had to stop your from killing yourself a few times, but now that you've returned you should be fine". Sabre and Damon stood up right as a swirling black mist formed by their side, then it was gone, replaced by a small girl no older than 8 with blonde hair and a red dress. Yet when she looked up her eyes were not of this world, dark eyes with a center white dot staired at Sabre. Damon spoke before Sabre could react "my princess where did you run off to?", in a sweet voice the girl replied "i was just playing in the woods". Sabre reached behind her taking out a dagger, throwing it into the demon child. Yet as it hit she vanished, Damon turned to her "try as you might you wont hit her, now give me a moment". Turning back the child reapeared "now this is daddy's friend, and i need you to promise me that you wont hurt her". The child looked into her daddy's eyes, then hugged him "i promise i wont". Satisfied with her answer Damon reached into a pouch on his belt and took out what look to be a marble, it had red and white swirls. The girl took it and popped it in her mouth, then stood by his side with the biggest grin on her face. Sabre's mix look of puzzlement and anger finally made Damon talk "whats wrong?". "A: i dont know what that was, two is she gunna not hurt me now? and last why dont you give her those all the time?!". "These are candies, she wont hurt you, and i only have a small amount left so i save them for when it matters. Now if you have any other questions id be happy to answer them on the way out of these woods". Sabre nodded and began to walk by Damon's side through the woods while keeping a eye on the demon child.