After some time the trio emerged from the forest, as they looked upon the lake they saw a small island in the middle with a town. The sun had begun to set, the clouds looked as if a tapestry was placed upon them, with night soon to approach the group gathered brush from the trees and made a small fire. Sitting down Sabre searched into her pouch, then pulling out a flask she unscrews the top and holds it out to Damon. "Want a swig?" "what is it?" "Unicorn farts and fairy dust", Damon's expression went blank. "Just take a swig, promise its not poison", Damon takes the flask and stairs into the top, after a moment he takes a swig. Gulping it down he immediately begins to cough and hold his chest as princess jumps up. Damon's hand shoots out in front of the child as he takes a deep breath "that drink has a lot of kick to it, but i like the cinnamon after taste". "You get use to it the more you drink" Damon hands the bottle back, then Sabre takes a swig. As she looks to the child she can see it plain as day, the hatred burning deep behind those eyes. "So how exactly did you come by this?" she gestures to the demon child, Damon looks at Sabre with a smile. "O you don't know? Ok well when a mommy and daddy love each other very much they-" "stop. I mean how is she part demon". Damon sat there for a moment pondering how to respond. "Well i happen to be decent at playing music and one day i was sitting near this waterfall, playing a song to pass the time when this strange woman appeared out of the bushes. She wore black leather armor and had a bow in hand, i didn't pay her much mind as i continued to play. After i finished my song i saw her still in the same spot, but she had been siting and listening. Some time passed as we got to know one another and grew closer together, then one day she left and didn't return for what seemed like a eternity. Then as i lay near the pond where i first met her she appeared again, wearing the same outfit i saw her in when we first met. My heart began to leap as i ran to her, yet when i got closer i noticed she had something behind her, it was a basket. She drew it out and there lay a baby, wrapped in silk and sound asleep. I tried to ask her where she had been but she cut me off, telling me she had no time. Handing me the child she told me it was our daughter, and that i needed to take care of her till she returned. Then before she left she warned me, on the child's 8th birthday she will gain all the powers her mother has. I was so confused as i looked at my princess, then i looked up and she was gone. Every day since I've tried my best to take care of her". Sabre's look went from puzzlement to confusion "you had no clue she was a demon?". Shaking his head Damon replied "it wouldn't have mattered, i loved her".

After the sun had fallen and the fire lay dead the three were fast asleep. Shaken from his dream Damon looked up at princess "whats wrong?", she pointed up near the edge of the woods were a faint light came from. Damon quickly rose and woke Sabre, before she could speak he stopped her and pointed toward the light that was growing brighter by the second. He helped her to her feet then waved them to stand still, Drawing up his shovel he pushed it into the earth. Moving his hands in a circle behind the shovel he then brought them together at the center of it, a dull chime rung out as the ends of the shovel turned a dark blue. From the woods 2 people emerged riding massive bears bigger than a man with purple fur, they held torches and spears and had blood on their shining steel armor. They seemed to not notice the three as the bears strode along until the further bear stopped, sniffing the air it began to growl. Fear began to grip Sabre as the bears began to slowly walk toward the group sniffing the ground.

Would Damon's magic be broken, will the bears walk through the group as if they weren't there, or will something entirely strange occur? Find out next time