Thread: Crashs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re:Crashs

which server are you guys crashing on, please all of you respond so we know if it's 1 or the other or both. Also, please send your latest log (after your next crash) to bugs@notorious-games.com.

Well if the test server is up i cant even log into it, When i try it acts like it is loggin in then it just stops. I never leave the password screen. No messages that i have the wrong version of the game or that the server is down.

One of you please email your log files (from Xyson/Logs - I just need the regular logs, not the server logs) (bugs@notorious-games.com)

Are you crashing while moving, or does it seem to happen in random situations?

I'm going to log a character into the game to try to reproduce this and see what's happening.

Thor wrote:
    Well if the test server is up i cant even log into it, When i try it acts like it is loggin in then it just stops. I never leave the password screen. No messages that i have the wrong version of the game or that the server is down.
    Same for me, I can't log into the test server.

The test server is up now. It was paused on a test I was running.

The game just got frozen to me, had to kill it from Task Manager, even Alt-Tab didn't work. I was gathering before, then was standing and trying to look around but the client froze.
    Client log is sent in email.