Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    So you think it's a good idea for 10 clans to all stand right on the Hopi (or Apache or whoever, doesn't matter) spot & give themselves a 10 to 1 chance on stealing that land without even a fight? Interesting...
    I am. Now stop crying. You sound like some annoying teenager girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    I am. Now stop crying. You sound like some annoying teenager girl.
    So petty that you turn to insults...

Xsyon Citizen
    So petty that you turn to insults...
    Define: Insult

Define: Insult
    "You sound like some annoying teenager girl." This is an opinion that was intended to be derogatory. That is an insult. You can use dictionary.com to confirm.

Please stop mucking up my thread with your trolling.

Xsyon Citizen
    "You sound like some annoying teenager girl."

Please stop mucking up my thread with your trolling.
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a better way to describe my feelings regarding your post.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a better way to describe my feelings regarding your post.
    LOL, sure sure.

This isn't a therapy session. Nobody really care about your feelings on the matter.

You may disagree that this issue is a problem, but please stop letting your emotions get the better of you.

Now, as I said, please stop mucking up my thread. It is intended for rational discourse, not trolling.

3) The final wipe and land rush will proceed in a controlled manner.

On the day of the final wipe, players will be able to enter the game and form their tribe charters, but not claim any land. This will allow tribes to form their groups and find their locations and then log on.
    What if you are a homesteader.... why delay the homesteaders? There is no reason for solo players to have to wait till the next day... its not the homesteaders fault that the tribes have to form! You have already reduced the size of a homestead and clearly it doesn't matter now where they place a totem because a tribe can encompass them.

On the second day, players will be able to claim land, but terraforming will be turned off and combat will not be allowed on the Peace server. This will allow players to claim their lands without entire tribes being online, and once totems are placed, players can log off to reduce stress on the servers.
    Seems if you let the solo players claim land, and begin terreforming on day 1, there would be less lag on day 2 when everyone hits the ground with a shovel at the exact same time.

On the third day, everything will be turned on as normal and game play can begin.
    Seems that if you have solo players doing everything on day 1, and tribes doing it on day 2, on day 3 you should be able to turn on animals and combat... so a slow move to full throttle on the server instead of a big BANG on day 2 and 3.

Wrong; the 1st day will be just fine.

If I were some tribes... I'd focus on building up skills and things so that they can get ready for the move once the mist opens. Everyone's all clambering about "spots", but if I were a leader, I'd be just as interested in the future land. In other words I'd say the current land is just a stepping stone for individual players and this game alike.

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    What if you are a homesteader.... why delay the homesteaders? There is no reason for solo players to have to wait till the next day... its not the homesteaders fault that the tribes have to form! You have already reduced the size of a homestead and clearly it doesn't matter now where they place a totem because a tribe can encompass them.

Seems if you let the solo players claim land, and begin terreforming on day 1, there would be less lag on day 2 when everyone hits the ground with a shovel at the exact same time.

Seems that if you have solo players doing everything on day 1, and tribes doing it on day 2, on day 3 you should be able to turn on animals and combat... so a slow move to full throttle on the server instead of a big BANG on day 2 and 3.
    I didn't think homesteaders were getting delayed.