Hemlock Challenge
We all know about the cry for “reasons”, “meanings” and “survival”, so rather than rely on the Development team to give us these i have decided to introduce these to myself through personal gaming restrictions and ingame choices.
I think this will add to my enjoyment of the game and give a true sense of survival.
We all get caught up in the rush to mass grind to 100 in all skills and then feel disapointed when there is then nothing further after this (as the game currently stands).
I want to see how a new player enters the game and with a bit of (out of the box thinking) can survive without being told “you really need to reroll and choose basketry if you want to solo” this again is just a myth (games are supposed to be challenging right? but as gamers its easy,easy,easy option all the way until …...... boredom)

Current rules
I have created a new character
Current trade - Architecture (note i have not chosen basketry or toolcraft (go me )
No use of death warp
No trading for tools, baskets etc (just how long can i go without trade we will find out)
All tools i need for Architecture atm will be aquired through exploration and searching abandoned baskets, this is how i will get storage baskets too (this has been fairly successful over the last day for baskets)
No fishing rod=no fish, my staple diet is the local plant life
I will be building a home but not your typical walled fortress just a place to protect me and my bins from the elements and animal/intruder attack, this will be expanded as i go.

One more thing...
If i attack you please dont cry and call me a griefer, because i actually really do need your stuff

Im hoping this will inspire current players and also give new players an alternative way of approching the game for true survival (the devs have give us access to alot of tools, but as in real life you can pick and choose your own path)

(to be continued i will add more to this tonight or any more suggestions from people which i may not have yet thought about)