Thanks for both the comments and criticism, I agree I could withhold on killing so many people, and asking "Hey you afk" or "Are you new" before I kill someone. Im sure I dont have to dry loot every player I see.

My point is that the system show punish people that play like that. Its not good for the game. I read a study that said it takes 50 good things to happen to you to make up for 1 bad thing for your psych to return to balance.

Problem is that my play style might be a bit over the top, but with the right limiting factors, it can be managed in such a way its fun for all.

Things like, maybe each time I kill a player that I attack first, I will be punished with a longer revive time on death, or stat loss.

Or maybe every item I loot, I get punished in slower skill gains for 10mins.

This can apply in many ways. My point is discourage this behavior with systems. Also encourage good ones in others. Like reward people for killing evils. Maybe you get faster skill gains for killing the Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by findangle View Post
Added after 11 minutes:

I think you need to take this the step further.

DDT has the tools (as we all do) to deny resources to other players.. what he likely doesn't understand is that he is denying someone the enjoyment of the game.

We too have these tools. what DDT is doing is fair and balanced because we too have the tools to deny him enjoyment of the game. It's completely within the rules for us as a community to use these same tools to deny him enjoyment of the game in an attempt to remove him from the community.. ruining another persons fun and pushing them out of the game to eliminate competition is fair game right now.. DDT does it. you could to.
Adding to comment on this.

Yes, but really you dont want to support this type of play, as I stated above, you want to encourage people to play in a good fashion because it does make people overall happy. Bad things are going to happen, but balance it out with more good.
Reward people for playing good, punish harder for playing bad. Playing bad comes with rewards innate to being evil.