Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=methodical13;89141]What does the radius change to when you have 5 members?[/QUOTE]

The radius is determined by the size of the tribe when you place your totem. A Homestead or one to four person tribe gets a set 25 meter radius. A five person tribe start at 25 meters, but will increase in radius with each additional tribe members adding approximately 5 meters for each one. I'm not sure what the ten and twenty person tribe or town start with.

I don't fully understand

What if i start at one person and place the totem, and 2 other premium members join, will the radius increase still?

[QUOTE=Willowhawk;87929]The radius is determined by the size of the tribe when you place your totem. A Homestead or one to four person tribe gets a set 25 meter radius. A five person tribe start at 25 meters, but will increase in radius with each additional tribe members adding approximately 5 meters for each one. I'm not sure what the ten and twenty person tribe or town start with.[/QUOTE]

This is no longer the case. Tribes will auto upgrade to the correct size per person that joins on a paid account.

If you drop a totem without anyone in your tribe. Then later add 100 people, you will have a max sized tribe, no need to drop it with 20 people anymore.

Zadocta, No.
    You have to have 6 people before you will see an increase after that each person that joins will grow your tribe a little each time.