Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you all for the feedback. Yes, the event started far too late and that was, as I said, totally my fault with no excuse.

To answer some issues mentioned, I tried to make this more role play and immersive and fun, not just a boring here are some bins thrown in random zones with some random stuff in them. I am sorry for those that don't enjoy that. The fact that every time I checked the number of players on line during the 13 hours I was running and prepping the event, we were between 17 and 21 players on line leads me to believe many players did enjoy the event.

I do not have the ability to generate unique items or even change the name on common items at this time. I also do not believe in dumping large quantities of perfect items into the game. I feel that undermines what economy there is and is negative for the game in every way.

It was not my intent to start everyone at Founders. That was something the players wanted at the starting time so I did so. Those that joined in later just started from wherever they were.

I will continue to try to make events as enjoyable as possible for as many people as possible. I do realize not all players will enjoy any given type of event. I also realize that each of we Guides will run events slightly differently and some players may enjoy events run by a certain Guide more than events run by another Guide. This is all good and variety is a great aspect of a game.

I thank the player base for attending and for the feedback. These events are for the community at large, not for any one player or Guide. It was great to see such a large turnout even with my poor preparation and the delay of the event.

I like the way the treasure hunt was held this time, made it feel more like part of the Xsyon world than just random bins hidden by guides. Maybe you could improve on this by starting rumors about the treasures or the people that were hiding them in the week leading to the event.

Thanks for organizing the event.