Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
Yeah I like the idea of wells myself and hopefully something is in the works, should take however deep it is to hit the watertable to determine how many days it would take to place the well.

Deleting yes needs to change

And after about 5 months of playing this game, I'm really getting tired of this eating/drinking system, I understand it's trying to be more lifelike, but I don't need to fill up that much, that many times a day. You should need to get water like 2-4 times a day and food as well max that is if you character is logged in all day. This eating drinking crap is really getting dumb/boring/tedious, I think we could come up with something better, at first I thought it was a great idea, but now it's just getting to me. If they can get a well system and farming in, this probably wouldn't be such a big deal but right now I hate even doing it.
The water table of the game is at 486.5 so you would only have to dig down to that level before you hit water.

Also the games Time is real time X 8 which breaks down to haveing to each 1 time a hour if your doing 3 meals a day.