Howdy,

When the graphics look different, yes, I will.

Right now I'm still updating the graphics code. The changes in DirectX really are drastic so it's a complete rewriting of almost every graphic element. I haven't yet changed any textures and haven't started implementing the latest SpeedTree (that will be the last step in the code once the engine is completely updated).

So for now, the graphics don't look any different in screen shots. There are only minor differences such as shadows are a bit better connected to the objects and off screen buildings and objects cast objects into the scene.

Once I'm done with the code update and start updating textures and SpeedTree I will post what's ready on the Test Server and I will post screenshots.

To give an idea of textures that I am considering for ground surfaces, I have purchased pretty much every texture from this site

You can view what the latest SpeedTree looks like on their website here but we'll see what it looks like when integrated into the Xsyon terrain and engine. I do plan to add bushes and ground cover to replace the current grass system.

So, there's still quite a bit to be done but I'm nearly done with the actual conversion which is the biggest step.