Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggyd View Post
    Your tribe looks to be exactly what I'm looking for! Just applied
    Welcome to Hopi

We are currently 90+ in-game strong and growing. Hopi provides a real sense of community. Log into the game or our Ventrilo and you'll find members moving about, doing their thing, adding to our tribe's stocks, building large-scale projects, forming hunting parties, etc. If you want to be a part of a friendly community that works together to achieve its goals, check us out.

http://hopixsyon.enjin.com

We're on the verge of undertaking massive player housing projects & organizing daily hunting parties (animal spawns willing). Lots going on; check us out if you want to be a part of something big in the world of Xyson.

Good aligned? Looking for anti-pk opportunities? Look no further.

Hopi is just as much about territorial protection than it is about crafting & gathering.

Join hopi we are the keepers of nature, beholders of the green, and much more. If somebody tries to ruin our green we slap them so if you are looking for a tribe with some of the finest people then join hopi. We are looking for everything so, even when you like fighting you are still welcome.

EVERYONE is welcome (except rebecca black)

Place for one more?

Like to craft and gather, but started play today and have low skills level.

Hey there. Just registered on your website. Am looking to join. The game has intrigued me for quite some time now, but today I just jumped off the porch and bought it. Played about 3 mins and was killed hehe. No worries though.

Anyway, I do not have much to offer other than a good sense of humor, a creative mind, and a kindred spirit for a peaceful existence with friends. My skills are ... well I do not have any game skills lol.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

Kivii

everyone is welcome but be sure to get on ventrilo!

Looking for good natured folks who want to craft, gather or get out there and protect what we've achieved.

With us, you'll never go wanting.

Join hopi we have better crafters and PvPers then most other tribes
    We are caretakers of the world and it's defenders.