Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    From 11am till now, 1,4gb (dutch / Netherlands )

Unknown to me were the servers are located but I just done a random test connectivity test to the US ( Colorado springs ) and came out 8.24mbps Down 2.09mbpsup whit a latency of 309
    "All" other servers around the us kinda give the same result, whit the min being 7mbps 1up and highest 9mbps 2.7up

anyone kind enough to zip up the data files and host them somewhere with some decent bandwidth?

going to take hours for me to DL this thing at these speeds....lol

Xsyon Citizen
    decided this was the game for me earlier today, download speed is not good.
    Been going for hours now, and got 689Mb of 3.53Gb

Can't wait to get in game, but looks like I have to.

cya tomorrow folks (maybe)

Been downloading for over 8 hours now and I still have 1.76gb to go, madness I tell ya lol.

I'm in Brazil. I am also experiencing a very slow download, and I could easily download 3gb. I think a torrent download is the smart thing to do. Why waste money with bandwidth and server for download, when you can have people sharing it through torrent?

Edit: I'm downloading it at about 30kb/s. At this rate it will take me 30 hours to download everything... I guess I am not playing it tonight. =/ Actually, since it is 21:50 here, if it continues at this rate, I won't be playing it tomorrow night either...

haha yeah I don't mind waiting, I am old school. But the new gen mass public will not. You launch this game with these limitations on client access and be prepared to get the popcorn out...hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by toddesloan View Post
    haha yeah I don't mind waiting, I am old school. But the new gen mass public will not. You launch this game with these limitations on client access and be prepared to get the popcorn out...hehehehe
    I don't think this game will get the attention of these new kids. I think they are more insterested in Aion, WoW, Tera... those kind of games. Which is ok. I might try some Tera Online, also. But I was really hoping to play this tonight. I even bought a couple bags of honey roasted peanuts! =P

EDIT: btw, I just reached 10%... hmmm, that's an increase in download speed. 10% in 1,3 hours, that means it should be done in another 12 hours or so. I could play this during my lunch break, tomorrow. =P *crosses fingers*

agree, the downloadspeed was couple of days ago a lot faster

Canada here, it's extremly slow and I have a 2.8 mb line. Compare to the rest of the civilized world, we pay a really exagerated price for this kind of download and seeing this slow speed make me MAD! MAD I TELL YOU! AARRGGHH!

And the connection breaks from time to time..

Canadians pay a really exagerated price for everything...LOL