Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    Correct me if im wrong but, they removed terraforming, and the servers were still lagging heavily...unless they removed it just now. Servers are fine late at night off peak hours but were heavily lagging earlier today. If terraforming was removed, and the servers still lagged....something else must be wrong.

Also, i would like to point out that a lot of people are not playing right now, even at peak hours. Impending wipe and previous lag ect. Whats going to happen when everyone whos paid tries to log on?

All this aside....what happens when we move to a new server and the game still lags? Whats the backup plan?
    You got me I have no idea what the plans are if even with more servers it lags. It's a problem but all I was pointing out is we're either in beta or we're launched. There are no two ways about it. If we're in beta be quiet and be glad you get to play at all; if we're launched then by all means bitch up a storm because its justified.

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    WAIT...so does that mean that the provider has moved us over to the new server & that we are currently playing on the new hardware???
    Sorry no, that was a mistype by me. The server is not yet where it is supposed to be and they are working on fixing this lag which is being caused by terraforming.

Anyone know the IP address (for WHoIs check) of the server? Is the host the same one for this website?

my post contains some facts and my opinion of the current state.

Dont defend the broken status of xyson. Theres more wrong than whats being told, use your brain and read and u will see for yourself

I also think the game, meaning the scripts and codes, cant handle the amount of players that are wanting to play and its broken the game some. (along with the shit server its currently on)

In other words This could have been avoided easily by doing a 2-3 day open beta stress test.

but noooo lets get everyones hopes up and let them all down

Quote Originally Posted by cody8899 View Post
    my post contains some facts and my opinion of the current state.

Dont defend the broken status of xyson. Theres more wrong than whats being told, use your brain and read and u will see for yourself

I also think the game, meaning the scripts and codes, cant handle the amount of players that are wanting to play and its broken the game some. (along with the shit server its currently on)

In other words This could have been avoided easily by doing a 2-3 day open beta stress test.

but noooo lets get everyones hopes up and let them all down
    If Xsyon is the focus and reason for your happiness then you need to get out more man... This could have been like so many other shitty launches and went full out launch with all the problems and began charging. I would think people would respect a developer that see's a problem and chooses to fix it prior to officially launching rather than just 'going with it' and dealing with it later >.>

Can't please everybody.