Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Homesteads and Tribal totems will be placeable 'directly' after the wipe, let's hope! Got to keep a positive attitude guys. Why is everyone trying to banter over who can do this and who can't? Why not just play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    Homesteads and Tribal totems will be placeable 'directly' after the wipe, let's hope! Got to keep a positive attitude guys. Why is everyone trying to banter over who can do this and who can't? Why not just play the game?
    I am not sure why everyone is so passionate about this.

It might turn out better to roam anyway. Place a camp, use up the resources, craft your way up, sell the goodies for what you need, move to next spot. Then finally when they move the greenzone capture areas that are better than what the large tribes have.

That said, there really isnt anything of value one can convert their loot to that makes moving a camp not a huge deal. Usually just leave it and thank the area for the skill gain only.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    /unstuck into a fortified settlement once gates are in?
    It's clearly Ninja Magic.

What time does the wipe occur? I'll need to go on WebMd.com to figure out some sort of illness if it's between 6-4 central.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    It's clearly Ninja Magic.

What time does the wipe occur? I'll need to go on WebMd.com to figure out some sort of illness if it's between 6-4 central.
    That was classic!

'migranes' usually work.

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    I am asking for someone to show me where this was stated as I have not been able to locate that update/post.
    I think Dust is referring to this thread: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...e-over-another , replies are on page 6 of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    That is what I am setting up.

The plan to let tribes place totems first is to prevent griefing. Another potential solution is to now allow players to place a totem, then disband, then place, disband etc. which is too easy for solo players to do. If I can implement this then solo players will be able to start tribes the same day as tribes.
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Yes, this is what I'd like to do, if I can. The announced solution is to prepare everyone in case I don't have time. There are many things that need to be dealt with right now.

The main issue is not simply a solo totem claiming a lot of land. With the reduced land claim that should be ok. The main issue is other griefing tactics that have come to my attention.
    I think he found solutions to both problems, but I don't care either way since our tribe lands are far enough out of the way that even if we didn't have enough people to start one we don't have to worry about someone else claiming them either.

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I am not sure why everyone is so passionate about this.

It might turn out better to roam anyway. Place a camp, use up the resources, craft your way up, sell the goodies for what you need, move to next spot. Then finally when they move the greenzone capture areas that are better than what the large tribes have.

That said, there really isnt anything of value one can convert their loot to that makes moving a camp not a huge deal. Usually just leave it and thank the area for the skill gain only.
    Exactly what I've been thinking for the last few days. Actually leery of some of the big tribes now because they are so tied to their perfect spot. One of the things I'm looking most forward to in this game is that it will evolve whether it be skills being added or land being expanded or whatever. Right now decided to relax and sit back with a nice bowl of popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    Really? The people I have posted back and forth with are guilty of the same thing you condemn me for, including yourself.

umadbro?
    meh

Yea I like this bro pic too.

lol... that pic is epic.

Anywayz this is good news. I'm with Fabric, though. It wasn't really a big deal for me in the first place. People were just a little too scared imo... no offense .

The only thing that really concerns me about homesteads is once I have placed one and assuming it is in a good location, could I be griefed into moving by a near by tribe?