Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Siimp,

Are you going to come back to my area or what? I miss you. Bring some axes. Mine are getting dull.

Wow what an edit.
    Ive never done any such thing. Keep it coming. You do tell great stories. Why would I want you banned anyways? I like having you in game.

Also what stuff are you talking about? You didnt even take my stuff, you took Dobleballua's.
    If you going to tell a story please at least skill the facts straight. Messes the whole mood up.

Ok so now you left Doble's stuff outside your area, what else is the story going to say?
    Like you told me DDT deny all. You know something Matey champ, if you just admitted that you said you were going to have me banned by calling Jordi, I would forgive you for lying, but then you may get banned yourself for using the game owners name like that so deny deny deny. What you can't deny is that you are a parasitic griefer who likes nothing more than to destroy someones work or items or ingame resources just because you can and then you tell people "I know the owner I'm untouchable" and then deny saying it, Pathetic!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Bank View Post
    Like you told me DDT deny all. You know something Matey champ, if you just admitted that you said you were going to have me banned by calling Jordi, I would forgive you for lying, but then you may get banned yourself for using the game owners name like that so deny deny deny. What you can't deny is that you are a parasitic griefer who likes nothing more than to destroy someones work or items or ingame resources just because you can and then you tell people "I know the owner I'm untouchable" and then deny saying it, Pathetic!!

Haha.
    Ive been around here a while, but I would never say anything like that. Still I dont know why you would think I want you banned. Did you do something wrong? So far all I know is you died to me, lied, and attacked a friend and took like 3 pieces of armor.
    Trust me others have done much worst to me if thats even that bad at all haha.
    Some of us get pushed down, and laughed at. But you know what? We stand right back up and keep on going. I hope you can do the same one day. Dont worry about those people laughing at you. Just stand right back up.

This is so funny. Go on tell us more. This is great.

I do like destroying you, and I will take over peoples totems once those totems are in. Right now I have to settle just for killing random people who stray to far from their safety net.
    You say you cant wait for the PVP fix, man I'm right there with you. I cant wait! Its going to be so fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Haha.
    Ive been around here a while, but I would never say anything like that.
    Fact is you did say it and are denying saying it to save your supposedly free game account according to you on vent also.

I will not reply again to such a lying double crossing juggling clown, but when you are sitting there watching the loading screen over and over again when you die to everyone you've wronged just remember you started this. So when you run the QQ in the forums "Please let me play the game in peace stop harassing me" number just remember you crafted your bed you "B" in it

Quote Originally Posted by The_Bank View Post
    Fact is you did say it and are denying saying it to save your supposedly free game account according to you on vent also.

I will not reply again to such a lying double crossing juggling clown, but when you are sitting there watching the loading screen over and over again when you die to everyone you've wronged just remember you started this. So when you run the QQ in the forums "Please let me play the game in peace stop harassing me" number just remember you crafted your bed you "B" in it
    I'm sorry but calling yourself "The Bank" and then accuses others of lying and double crossing is as hysterical as it is hypocritical.

Unfortunately I think it is time for this thread to go into the flame wars subforum. Drama is to be expected in an MMO, but this isn't something which looks very appealing for new players coming into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Perefim View Post
    Unfortunately I think it is time for this thread to go into the flame wars subforum. Drama is to be expected in an MMO, but this isn't something which looks very appealing for new players coming into the game.
    I would agree with that. This could have been handled more privately.

They both think each other are liars though so this will never end

Perhaps they should settle it on the battlefield, yet again!