Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Exclamation Can we have an official poll for PVE and PVP serve

Voters should be private.
    The poll should be active for a year or more, so when new players stop by they could vote too and leave comments.
    Only people who are registered? could only vote to avoid multiple votes, either former players or current players.
    This way we will see what majority of players think about.
    PVE server with optional PVP by flagging.
    PVP server open world PVP no safe areas.

You can make polls on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by banden View Post
    You can make polls on the forums.
    No, you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    No, you can't.
    Good point, I did not know.

Cant figure out the SEARCH function.

Here is what I got with a simple search using these words, "PVE PVP Poll".

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/search.php?searchid=437229

To damned easy.

You wont let this drop will you? All because your bitchfest post got locked now your trying to do a poll. Come on, really just move on already and go play Hello Kitty Online with the other little girls.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodo View Post
    Cant figure out the SEARCH function.

Here is what I got with a simple search using these words, "PVE PVP Poll".

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/search.php?searchid=437229
    Your link leads to no where, please check your link again.

And please someone from Devs give him a warning or something before this go out of hand, it's time to stop rudeness of this person.

Only people who are registered? could only vote to avoid multiple votes, either former players or current players.
    This way we will see what majority of players think about.
    To get the opinion of the majority of the former and current players a forum poll is not really efficient. Only a small part of the players visit the forum. If the devs are really considering starting 2 different servers anytime soon (which I doubt, although it would be a good idea by the time they start to advertise the game again) they should make a poll through email, by asking everyone who has ever bought the game.

Something like this:

Q1: Would you consider to come back to the game if there was a separated PvE server with optional (flagged) PvP ?
    Q2: Would you consider to to come back to the game if there was a separated PvP server without safe zones or safe zones only for new players to get started ?
    Q3: Do you prefer the current setup, safe zones for tribe lands and FFA PvP outside ?

Lol, those questions are pretty biased there Jadzia... really? Is that the best you can do?

These discussions are pointless and a poll would be equally pointless, dont you think these issues have been discussed and properly flogged to death several times allready on these forums? Do you really think those made a difference? Do you really think another poll, another discussion would make any difference? These changes are (as ihve said time and time again) not the result of some vocal minority of PVPers, they are the result of the devs doing what they think is best, because thats the kind of game they want to make. If you cant cope with that, then you should find yourself a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by banden View Post
    Lol, those questions are pretty biased there Jadzia... really? Is that the best you can do?
    Lol why are they biased ? And I'm not married to these questions, if you have a better worded one go ahead and let us know.
    These discussions are pointless and a poll would be equally pointless, dont you think these issues have been discussed and properly flogged to death several times allready on these forums? Do you really think those made a difference? Do you really think another poll, another discussion would make any difference? These changes are (as ihve said time and time again) not the result of some vocal minority of PVPers, they are the result of the devs doing what they think is best, because thats the kind of game they want to make. If you cant cope with that, then you should find yourself a different game.
    Actually no, the devs have never asked this from the playerbase. There was a lot of polls about the safe zones, but not about separated servers.
    A poll like that and the result can only make difference if the devs actually do have intention to start 2 servers. Otherwise its just waste of time and words.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Lol why are they biased ? And I'm not married to these questions, if you have a better worded one go ahead and let us know.

Actually no, the devs have never asked this from the playerbase. There was a lot of polls about the safe zones, but not about separated servers.
    A poll like that and the result can only make difference if the devs actually do have intention to start 2 servers. Otherwise its just waste of time and words.
    Will you have PVE server in the near future? I don't mind to start over with a new character.
    We don't have any plans for this right now.
    Thats from the Q&A of the week, znaiikas question actually.

Noone is going to agree with Q3 obviously, because the currently system is incomplete. Alignements have not been implimented yet. So people would be forced to either go with Q1 or Q2 depending on what they prefer, PVE or PVP. I dont get why you are so hot on seperate servers, if I understand correctly the alignement system will be a lot more flexible. With 2 servers you are slicing up an allready low population and forcing players to decide, between PVE or PVP, guys... when will understand that most people prefer a little of each? Its not black and white.

Seperate servers are not on the table, making discussions and polls is pointless.