Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Devs prolly went home to get some sleep after 5 days of non stop fixing

What we need is a server restart right now.

So you haven't heard from a dev in a whole day and suddenly they are slacking.. Have you ever tried to get a hold of devs in other games lol xD.

I guarantee they know way more the we do.

A little PR goes a long way. It wouldn't kill to deliver a ten word status update addressing the issue.

Lag seems touch and go. Earlier today when I logged in, my tribe members and myself were getting 3 minute delay on actions even though the game showed 16ms.

Loading entities took me 10-15 minutes today, as opposed to 1-2 yesterday.

start up crashes

at loading entities. I purchased and installed the game today. Needless to say I'm disappointed - I have yet to play the game and was looking forward to it.

Considering there is about 1hr lag delay on all actions on the server, it's likely that Loading Entities takes as long as the current lag. IE if you waited for 1hr at Loading Entities you probably would get in, but it'd take another hour for anything to happen. Lag was fine earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by treetoptwo View Post
    at loading entities. I purchased and installed the game today. Needless to say I'm disappointed - I have yet to play the game and was looking forward to it.
    When there're no performance issues plaguing the server, the game is a blast, rest assured.

I hope people in your situation decide to give it a chance.

Next thing on Xsyon's to do list: Eliminate Saturday/Sunday lag. Is it still the actions building and building lag over time, or this time is it simply too many players?

The lag spikes yesterday were only like 5 second delays, no where near as bad as launch.

I finally made it in game, took 10 minutes. It's the connection, not your pc's ability to load the game.

But what does "cannot create a file" mean, and how do i fix it?