Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    OK! im back in action....it actually saved my download and im using euro servers now.

Its slow as US severs...so time to bet how long it takes to drop ;D

losing connection to US patch server immediately after 'connecting'

At the current rate im going im getting ~120mb an hour...with the current leftover mb would be around 8 hours....

Now i COULD goto bed and let it download - but its not stable and i had a nap ealier today for about 4 hours and what it dropped on me.

Wish there was an AUTO connect so i could go off and do other stuff rather than stand around waiting for it to drop then reconnect manually.

If the patcher crashes it will restart from 0 or save it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaviran View Post
    If the patcher crashes it will restart from 0 or save it ?
    Flip a coin, the results on here are about as variable.

Can one use the European server for patching, and then play in NA servers? (i.e. do they have 2 separate sets of files?)

Quote Originally Posted by Seymore View Post
    Can one use the European server for patching, and then play in NA servers? (i.e. do they have 2 separate sets of files?)
    Yes, because there is no euro server for the game. It's just the patcher, and it's the same thing.

Xsyon Citizen
    i'm able to patch from the euro server but at what speed...i don;t know. the one time i saw numbers, it was DAMN slow. 1mb every minute or so. good thing i have my magic alprazolam pills to take care of impatience. i'll sit here and look at the pretty numbers go by...wheeeee! i still cant complain much.

This patcher is a like a completely different game thrown in for free!

2 for 1, now that's value!

Downloaded the patch like it's 1999.
    Ran the game, it errors on zones 782, 783 and 784.
    Xyson crashes after loading entities.
    Cannot download the US patch because it's not available for work today.

All this because of some long names and adding more junk piles because we obviously can't have enough of those.