Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LOL, China...TBH I thought your tribe was who they were talking about...forgot about their running from board to board type events.

But I have to agree...less overssight is needed. Let the xyson community evolve. Guess no one learned from last "King of Hill" event...even before the stat/skill changes came...DDT can be beat, he was beat...You have to learn to work as a group..instead of a "cluster f_ck" of individuals. There is a reason for the saying "there is safety in numbers". Even if you dont want to be in each other's tribes...doesnt stop you from working together...right?

And just so you know where I'm comming from...I'll probably never be one of the top PVPers, probably average at best....But I will be an important part of a team.

In the beginning I killed MrDDT. He cant even fight like a man. lol ahahaha

I got his Axe. Its still in my bin. I can prove it...

Just a reminder to the Community.
    The Event is still on, and will start at 12pm PST this coming Sunday!

Hope to see as many of you as possible.
    Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by prokop15 View Post
    Well in that case...

This lore makes no sense and it fundamentally breaks the immersion of game play. Why would you bother making a backstory if it doesn't fit at all?

I thought we were settling this place anew, yet there is some band of mercenaries who have traveled through the green mist to kill us? and they were hired by some evil group beyond the green mist? If they're capable of traveling through it, why can't we? And if they're hired mercenaries with these capabilities, how can the gang of crafters inhabiting this lake kill them?
    Not sure where you got any of that info from this post haha.

If you were around for the other events that "Xsyon Mercs" were in before, you would understand a little more of what is going on.

I'm not good at role play but pretty much last time they ran around the map killing people until players banded together and killed them. There was a few events like this, pretty much it was just "Evil Mercs" that were causing issues around the map.

Quote Originally Posted by prokop15 View Post
    A few questions...

"Return of the Xsyon Mercs"?
    1. Who are the Xsyon Mercs?
    2. Where are they returning from?
    3. What happened the last time they were here?
    4. Who has hired these 'mercenaries'?
    5. What have they been hired for?
    6. What makes these group such a significant threat that we must work together?
    7. If this is a "small outpost", are they only a small portion of a greater group of 'Xsyon Mercs'?

"We gravely need your help"
    8. Who is 'we'?
    To answer your questions simply, this is a guide event and has nothing to do with Xsyon story line. They are just providing us with some fun events.

Speaking of Events.... I work every Sunday noon to 4pm which is always when the events take place. I thought someone said they would hold some evening events as well?
    Oh well, maybe I can get someone to cover my shift (Riverspirit)

They have an event every WED at 11pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    They have an event every WED at 11pm EST
    Gee thanks DDT. I'm sure I can buy tons of stuff I don't need at the trade fair but I was thinking of something FUN like the "Merc Invation" Yes I'm well aware of the trade fair but then I'm sure you knew that but can't help yourself.

I think they should have more events at my play time around 2am EST.

Why not have an event on saturday (PSTime) once in a while. I'm off on saturday!!!