Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    @furanku:
    As I said I'm willing to post my opinion here. I'm not willing to validate your blog in any way, and I'm not willing to talk with you in private.

[QUOTE=Jadzia;54993]@furanku:
    As I said I'm willing to post my opinion here. I'm not willing to validate your blog in any way, and I'm not willing to talk with you in private.[/QUOTE]

Alright shoot post a reasonable post regarding all the issues I said above,I'm wiating.

The whole guide issue on your blog is like this:

A man figures that his neighbor's house is nicer and bigger than his one. So he writes a letter to the police saying that his neighbor is a serial killer, come and get him. The police asks for some evidence and all he does is showing his own letter to them...'see he is guilty, I told you so !'
    I don't know where do you live. If in your country accusation is equal with evidence, I feel sorry for you.

Armand never said he was a guide. If I say 'Its a shame you want to execute a person without real evidence, I don't agree with death penalty !' that doesn't mean I'm the one who is facing the death penalty.
    The whole guide issue was started by Ikisis, leader of Templar. You posted the link of your blog in his tribe's thread, and it disappeared. I guess Ikisis asked the moderators to remove it, since he didn't agree with what you wrote.

I recommend everyone to check the screenshots in furanku's blog.

About Pandemic:
    Star_God himself admitted that they started to grief Hopi on forum and in game without any reason (well jealousy can be considered as a reason I guess). They sent spies to our tribe and pop in our vent where they were trash talking for half an hour. Later they used another name, logged back in and recorded a conversation on vent. They edited this conversation and posted it on the forum. We told them that what we talked about on vent was the offer that Xsyon gave to every tribe who participated in the beta, to get their spot back after launch. This offer was posted in the Update thread, and still can be found in the Update Archives. Star_God posted his own mail to Xsyon in which he asked if he can get his tribe's spot saved for launch. This clearly shows that he did know about this offer, still he acted like Hopi did something shady.

Since most of the players (including me) didn't like this plan Xsyon dropped the idea. Now we all know the debates about recovering the totems which were planted on the failed launch day. Its the same thing, the opportunity was given to everyone who planted a good totem on that day, and if the voting process will show that the players don't like this idea it will be dropped too.
    STAR_GOD is a lier. He started threads on this forum saying 'Hopi disbanding'. Later on he tried to act like it was a joke, but before that he posted in our thread sayin 'Lol damage is done !'. This clearly shows his true intentions, and his way of thinking. Telling lies about other tribes and players is not a problem for him as long as it benefits him.

I post all of this to clear things up. We didn't want to take part in any flame war since its pointless. Xsyon posted that there is no favoritism. GMs said there was no any evidence to guide power abuse. I leave it to everyone's own consideration to decide who they believe. I won't comment anything further on that.

[QUOTE=Jadzia;55082]The whole guide issue on your blog is like this:

A man figures that his neighbor's house is nicer and bigger than his one. So he writes a letter to the police saying that his neighbor is a serial killer, come and get him. The police asks for some evidence and all he does is showing his own letter to them...'see he is guilty, I told you so !'
    I don't know where do you live. If in your country accusation is equal with evidence, I feel sorry for you.

Armand never said he was a guide. If I say 'Its a shame you want to execute a person without real evidence, I don't agree with death penalty !' that doesn't mean I'm the one who is facing the death penalty.
    The whole guide issue was started by Ikisis, leader of Templar. You posted the link of your blog in his tribe's thread, and it disappeared. I guess Ikisis asked the moderators to remove it, since he didn't agree with what you wrote.

I recommend everyone to check the screenshots in furanku's blog.

About Pandemic:
    Star_God himself admitted that they started to grief Hopi on forum and in game without any reason (well jealousy can be considered as a reason I guess). They sent spies to our tribe and pop in our vent where they were trash talking for half an hour. Later they used another name, logged back in and recorded a conversation on vent. They edited this conversation and posted it on the forum. We told them that what we talked about on vent was the offer that Xsyon gave to every tribe who participated in the beta, to get their spot back after launch. This offer was posted in the Update thread, and still can be found in the Update Archives. Star_God posted his own mail to Xsyon in which he asked if he can get his tribe's spot saved for launch. This clearly shows that he did know about this offer, still he acted like Hopi did something shady.

Since most of the players (including me) didn't like this plan Xsyon dropped the idea. Now we all know the debates about recovering the totems which were planted on the failed launch day. Its the same thing, the opportunity was given to everyone who planted a good totem on that day, and if the voting process will show that the players don't like this idea it will be dropped too.
    STAR_GOD is a lier. He started threads on this forum saying 'Hopi disbanding'. Later on he tried to act like it was a joke, but before that he posted in our thread sayin 'Lol damage is done !'. This clearly shows his true intentions, and his way of thinking. Telling lies about other tribes and players is not a problem for him as long as it benefits him.

I post all of this to clear things up. We didn't want to take part in any flame war since its pointless. Xsyon posted that there is no favoritism. GMs said there was no any evidence to guide power abuse. I leave it to everyone's own consideration to decide who they believe. I won't comment anything further on that.[/QUOTE]

What has this to do with the join T.G.M. Alliance thread.
    Cmon guys keep it on topic..
    Not gonna barf on your recruitment thread either ^^

[QUOTE=Hopibear;55110]What has this to do with the join T.G.M. Alliance thread.
    Cmon guys keep it on topic..
    Not gonna barf on your recruitment thread either ^^[/QUOTE]
    Lol furanku asked me to post it here. Ask him to keep it clean

I will post it as your reply with my personal comments attached on the blog. Anything further regarding this please forward it to the Xsyon News. No more flaming should be set here, and that was the reason I asked you private it to me. I am going to show it the same wasy as I do as an unedited screen shot.

As I said I don't give you permission to post it on your blog. Do not post it.

A whole Alliance ... The T.G.M Alliance .. of hardcore Pvp'ers , mature people , ultra hardcore dont know what .. defeated from a single girl.

... hmmm ok .. i will not join your team . I think you failed . Have fun ... see you in game.

/ kostaras out

Bad As Can wishes to put the pain on HOPI tribe, they will pay for their carebear ways..