Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lmao @ all of you. Whiners.....

Xsyon Citizen
    the global chat , though it's full of trolls at times is one of the few options that make the game as it is, interesting.

i think the devs just need to start banning people from chat who disrupt or scroll spam the chat room and go on personal attacks. not ban from the game. just chat. if thats possible. i'm just not the type to ignore.

i'm not completely opposed to getting rid of the global chat, but i'd just rather see the trouble makers picked off one by one. there was this one guy called reaper or reefer or beaver...whatever that was intentionaly scrolling the global chat with curse words and complaints simply because he was upset the game didnt have enough features yet. THAT kind of person is the issue...if this gets worse, i'd say yeah...kill the glabal chat.

as of right now though i just cant make up my mind. it wont be an issue once the game starts i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    the global chat , though it's full of trolls at times is one of the few options that make the game as it is, interesting.

i think the devs just need to start banning people from chat who disrupt or scroll spam the chat room and go on personal attacks. not ban from the game. just chat. if thats possible. i'm just not the type to ignore.

i'm not completely opposed to getting rid of the global chat, but i'd just rather see the trouble makers picked off one by one. there was this one guy called reaper or reefer or beaver...whatever that was intentionaly scrolling the global chat with curse words and complaints simply because he was upset the game didnt have enough features yet. THAT kind of person is the issue...if this gets worse, i'd say yeah...kill the glabal chat.

as of right now though i just cant make up my mind. it wont be an issue once the game starts i guess.
    Reaver has been doing that since the moment he stepped into the game- if anyone should be banned he should. He did it in game, on forums, and then grief-ganks everything that moves on top of it.

Also, there seems to be no way to unignore people, which is a problem if you ask me... during beta I put about 50 people on ignore so that I could just slow down global enough that I could actually play the game. -_-

Xsyon Citizen
    i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks he's a douche. oh well. since theres nothing that we can do about it, we can always set up hunting parties to kill him when the game goes live. lol. should be fun. a lynch mob just for reaver! i say keep him in the game and make a target out of him! why not? gotta have fun with these typs of people.

(edit) what location, tribe and zone is he in? any idea? i plan on taking this lynch mob seriously lol.

Xsyon Citizen
    Why is global still on?

They could also make global chat a toggle so that it only works when a Dev is on. This would allow global response feedback to Dev questions. Disable it when they aren't actively seeking feedback. The Dev should be able to toggle global channel on/off from within the game.

aww hell 1 more day n global chat is gone for good. then its quietness :-)

And its gone !! Hurray !