143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Too Small for the Current Population

70 48.95%
  • Just Right

71 49.65%
  • Too Large for the Current Population

2 1.40%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Wow, talk about an evenly split poll. I really didn't think of the population being centered around junk. It does make sense that would happen, thus making it seem small to me. Maybe if they spread the junk out a bit, it would open things up.

Small is a good thing. I want to run into people and have others control commodities I need or have my group control what others need. Increasing the size of the world is a bad idea atm.

With the current flux its just right. I don't think its too small, don't split servers.. The fancy thing about this game is one server, one land..

please not too big

I vote start off small, and adjust as needed. Playing a MMO that has too few players per mile is just as bad as playing a under populated server.

Got this one perfect lil spot for my hermit guy right. Scrap pile, up on a nice mountain, great view. Figured I got lucky to snag this place cause its the only one for miles with everything in one spot like it is. Then today...I walked off the edge of my lil happy place. Yup, right there below me for 30 minute walk in every direction, scrap pile after scrap pile, roads all over the place. And not a SINGLE totem anyplace. SO I was wondering, man I must be WAY off the lake or something for everyone to miss this place right? Yeah, not the case at all. Walked the road thru all this scrap and stuff and roaded a bend in the road going aorund a hill and sheesh, its ON the lake.

Honestly if you guys are missing stuff like I seen this morning, saying its too small and too crowded and no place to build....your just NOT looking. Really, this place could easily support 15-17 homesteads or 6-8 large tribes easily, and there is noone but me there.

I am honestly surprised people aren't able to find scrap I cant get away from it, I just wonder how fast it will deplete.

The size feels right just now. I'd hate for the game world to get too big, there's already alot of running around long distances.

It seems a bit to small for me tbh. I'm probably in one of the most remote locations in the world and i got a neighbour pretty close. And every screapheap I've seen have tribes/homesteads near them.

there is alot of running around to find animals and mobs or other people.. but honestly I can't run for 2 minutes without seeing a totem. Feels small to me..

There will be a trade-of between being close to a junk pile near the lake, and owning a mountain spot with valuable ores and stone and animals.
    Thats where the fun starts because you have to trade or conquer to get it all.