Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Xsyon Citizen
    Hi there,

as I mentioned before, I bought a cart some while ago, from a seller that is about 10 zones away (about 18 zones over land for the way back around the lake).
    And yes, I did die on the way home - killed by some dogs
    I did not know where I died (because you can not activate the map when you are dead).. So I went back (took about 20 minutes) and searched for the cart I just bought... I actually found it due to tracing my own steps from the buyer home

This situation is probably not entertaining for all of you - but for me it was great fun actually! The "quest" to find my own cart in the wilderness - with only a raw hint of where I died ... its like the treasure hunt event

An other time I was attacked by MrDDT - straying too close to IS - I managed to drop my basket before he could finish me of - which was surely annoying for him ... the stuff I had on me was looted (like if you drop everything)

For me it meant that I had to go back there (about 25 minutes) and try to get my basket without beeing killed again! Also again excitement

And finally the "achivement" of retrieving my basket (with about 150 VHQ dollar bills and other worthless stuff - but it was MINE

The time for looting should be increased (by 5-10 seconds) - Dropping the basket on the back (and not also the pouches) - that would suffice for me. The pouches can still be looted during the death phase, but the basket should be dropped (public access of course, so that it can be removed by any player!!!). That would also limit the death porting (or make it less useful as you can not fill up a whole basket, but only 48 places). Temporary debuff would also be nice - hope that kind of effect will be implemented together with cooking (like the temporary "comfort" debuff during rain).

That is not a bad idea actually.

Stop death porting? Ok cool I dident know we got a way to move stuff heavy stuff at that.....awesome!!! But really if carts are how we get stuff around well GL with that they get stuck everywhere the weight of some stuff is so way off its freaking silly The things cant even make it up small little hills sometimes.....at least not without click drop click drop. This thread topic was about healing lol.....but I do not agree with DDT on the very harsh stuff.I just dont even see this game ready for it at all and if they do it then it needs to start small like 2 hour debuff and some games with the debuff let you choose to take the 2 hours or rez from it by exp lose so if you dont want to wait 2 hours then your giving up 20 points in xsyon. There are just to many bugs and stuff that is need to travel here to there with a load whatever it is not the point but without taking all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    Stop death porting? Ok cool I dident know we got a way to move stuff heavy stuff at that.....awesome!!! But really if carts are how we get stuff around well GL with that they get stuck everywhere the weight of some stuff is so way off its freaking silly The things cant even make it up small little hills sometimes.....at least not without click drop click drop. This thread topic was about healing lol.....but I do not agree with DDT on the very harsh stuff.I just dont even see this game ready for it at all and if they do it then it needs to start small like 2 hour debuff and some games with the debuff let you choose to take the 2 hours or rez from it by exp lose so if you dont want to wait 2 hours then your giving up 20 points in xsyon. There are just to many bugs and stuff that is need to travel here to there with a load whatever it is not the point but without taking all day long.

I 100% agree with you here.

The problem with death punishments is they are needed but the game isnt ready for how they would need to be.

My list i posted would need to be put in AFTER
    Healing
    Travel times are faster
    Mounts
    Teammates resurrecting you
    Energy regen system thats better

Without ALL those things up there, dropping your stuff on death (which IMO is NEEDED for a working economy) cant be done.

2 key things for a death punishment need to be done before its working

1)Stop the deathporting with all the items. Its killing the economy.
    2)Punish people so they fear death a little. But dont make it a grind to work off whatever this punishment is.

Yes if the game had all the stuff on the list I would feel better about a harsher punishment but only if a lot of that stuff was done and working.That is why I say until it is it would need to be something thats not going hurt the game more then it helps.