Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    You'll get over it... FAST
    I personally hate the way snow sticks to the ground, but I looked forward to pvp in blinding snow. Then they nerfed snow

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    Its the only thing happening in game!
    You've gotta be kidding, I've just scavenged a plastic bat!!! Yay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2tone View Post
    Heh, are we going to see this thread every 8 weeks?
    Wasnt this game released last month? Im not really sure wasnt following it before release just saw it the other day.

Could add snow as a resource. Then you can pick it up for snowballs for snowball fights, or snowmen. I remember reading with combat one dev mentioned throwing rocks, so throwing snowballs would be about the same.

Also it would be nice if it piled up, and I bet that could be possible for them to do in the future? But I like how it sticks on the ground and covers every thing up.

Edit: Also i got a plastic bat yesterday was thinking we could play some wiffel ball, just need a ball.

The funny thing is that the game tells you "You have found something useful" when you find a bat or another piece of completely useless plastic junk.

Snow is okay, the good thing about winter is that one can dream about springtime.

Well if they add comfort into the game then we can not only hate the snow but also hate how cold it is!

Snow blindness is horrible. The best thing about it is that you can see bins everywhere people drop them. Other than that......it hurts!