Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    exactly my point- there is so much crap going on that they really should just bring the game down and reset the server then reopen it when the downloads have subsided and we can login and play without problems.
    THIS !

It would be unfair if you were the only person this affected, but since everyone is effed, then everyone's on the same playing field. The fact that your "place" got taken, is your fault. Should have made it there earlier, or picked a stop that wasn't so obvious.

edit: and you're complaining and it runs on YOUR server! Apache.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex0dUs101 View Post
    Everyones dealing with exactly the same issue, and exactly the same problems.

Fair by definition is everyone under the same conditions, which they are, your argument is flawed...

Lack of patience is the reason your posting, not fairness.

Quote Originally Posted by eltgmoney View Post
    sums it up nicely. Still haven't placed our totem but patience will win out in the end. It would not be fair to the people who are fighting through the lag for hours upon hours to finally place their totem to wipe the server because people tried for a few minutes to an hour and gave up until it is given to them.
    Can't say it any better then that. There's no talking out of this one. Many will oppose a wipe anyway.

The fact is, the people who want the server reset are people who didnt get their ideal location. And the people who dont are the ones who got a perfect spot. Either way it is selfish... leave it up to the Devs and dont complain either way

this is sad, who has download server, forums & game on the same system??

Quote Originally Posted by ButtaRock View Post
    Download server and forums share the same server/box, the game world is on its own server/box I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtaRock View Post
    Xsyon. but im geting a 58ms ping to the forums.

We were under the same conditions. We got 5 online... Crashed a bunch... Lagged a bunch... Kept at it, and our totem is up.

Everyone had the same opportunity as us.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post
    The fact is, the people who want the server reset are people who didnt get their ideal location. And the people who dont are the ones who got a perfect spot. Either way it is selfish... leave it up to the Devs and dont complain either way
    Wrong, at least in my case. I don't care so much about losing my location, but a reset would wipe out my character, and I really like my starting tool crafting skills. I will be very sad if I lose this character and have to go through this day again (but at least hopefully minus the lag!), it's just that the situation is so bad for so many people that I can't argue against a reset just because I got lucky and managed to roll a great character, then get a totem placed on a decent (not ideal, but decent) spot.

finally got 5 of us in tribe.....

DONT RESET THE FRIGGN SERVERS.

we are all suffering thru this, it's fair.