Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    lets keep the totem talk in the totem thread please

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    lets keep the totem talk in the totem thread please
    It was combined with Xsyon's pharagraph in the quote, though I will edit it out to keep from derailing.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    Hello Everyone:

While I can understand that you are all very upset I would like to point out the situation.

Jooky is working, right now, as hard as he can to get all these lag/crash/saving problems sorted out. On top of this he is/was having to deal with the server company to get everything organized. He is a 1 man team and can only do so much.

In the beginning Jooky did say there would be 2 weeks early access, however, it was not part of the pre-order package. Instead it was something extra he was trying to do for the community.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, this is no longer possible. He is, however, still trying to give you extra time despite the difficulties.
    "5.) Is there a beta?

No. There is only an early access for those who have pre-ordered."

got that from the faq definitely sounds like its part of the pre-order package,

also to everyone who says this was supposed to be the beta.... aparently not.

4. 02-27-2011, 01:00 AM

Keep up the good work Xsyon! I don't mind waiting!

6. 02-27-2011, 01:16 AM

So what happen with two week head start XSYON?

So we all got announcment that 'Regarding the final wipe, we plan for this to be a week before the official launch of March 15th' but what happen with two week head start xsyon?

not only that was promised before failed launch but it was promised after failed launch and I qoute xsyon himself

'All players will get two weeks additional free play time. Effectively that makes March 15th our 'official launch' start. The actual start and final wipe will be as soon as possible once we have the new servers set up'.

Now things have changed... We have put up with waiting server to go online, we have put up with restarts rollebacks and lagspikes...but are we gona put up with this! We want our two week headstart not 1 week...

Quote Originally Posted by santoclawz View Post
    "5.) Is there a beta?

No. There is only an early access for those who have pre-ordered."

got that from the faq definitely sounds like its part of the pre-order package,

also to everyone who says this was supposed to be the beta.... aparently not.
    Pre-orders got access to beta....

Xsyon Citizen
    First of all a preorder is a preorder, basically you put up money for something to be delivered later. As the release date is a preliminary one it can be changed. So all people whining about they paid for playing now can stop, you paid to get the game when it gets released and as a bonus for preordering you get access to the testing going on right now.

Bundled with the preorder is also 2 months of free play. Now you guys are whining because you don't get the extra two weeks of free play that Xsyon tried to give you, but you never paid for. Seriously, what is wrong with people...

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    S

'All players will get two weeks additional free play time. Effectively that makes March 15th our 'official launch' start. The actual start and final wipe will be as soon as possible once we have the new servers set up'.

Now things have changed... We have put up with waiting server to go online, we have put up with restarts rollebacks and lagspikes...but are we gona put up with this! We want our two week headstart not 1 week...

Well , lets see , the Original launch date prior to that post was 1st March , so form the 1st March to the 15th March is ... guess what .....thats right ............... 2 WEEKS . He also quite clearly states that the final wipe will be as soon as possible before that date .

Quit crying , you can still play and learn more about the game until the final wipe .

Xsyon Citizen
    I'm pretty sure we won't see the final wipe on 7th from what I've seen so far. Just do the final wipe on 15 and scratch this head start.
    We can wait more, but I think not many of us can endure another failure.

I'm so confused on this one. Last I checked in order to even log in an play this game, now, in headstart, or live you have to order the game. Right now until official launch date thats called headstart. So everyone, everyone gets to play the same time. If they buy it now they get into whatever headstart he gives, 1 week or 7 doesn't matter. If they buy the game anytime after that date (headstart start date) then they get to play from that day forward. SO what are we complaining we aren't getting here? A fictional week that sets us apart from who exactly?? The guy that might buy it a week after the headstart starts? Or maybe the guy that buys it 2 weeks after headstart starts. Its not like other headstarts where there is a cutoff on pre-orders or collectors edition here. Its pre-order all the way up until launch date, then its just called order. But the rule still remains the same, you pay you play from that date on.

Sorry just not sure why we are arguing this one. Simple aswer to the why on this one is money. NG has expenses to think about, and they dont collect from any of us again until 2 months AFTER lunch.The longer they delay that date the longer they have to fund things out of thier own pocket until they can collect from us again. I would bet thats 100% the consideration bhind 1 or 2 weeks on the headstart. He wants it out on the 15th, if he could get it ready 2 weeks before then fine, but if he can't he is gonna give us whatever headstart he can with that date locked in.