Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I like the fact people call this beta ok if this is beta why does he say he willr estore some totems to original position? IF game gets released everythign should be wiped!

I try not to read the forums too much as it becomes frustrating ploughing through the shit to reach the substance......

But wasn't release March 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Africanus View Post
    I try not to read the forums too much as it becomes frustrating ploughing through the shit to reach the substance......

But wasn't release March 1?
    Not anymore ^^

We have to give Jordi credit for his commitment to the game. However, it is still sad that we are getting broken promises. How bout a compromise. A week and a half. March 4th! Also you guys have to consider that players can choose to come back to play only after the final wipe but if we all do that who's to figure out bugs, give suggestions and help promote the game? So honestly, you can't fault people for getting frustrated. We all want this game up and running as soon as possible.

well if we want him to figure out bugs might aswell prospone the game till next year ^^ but I doubt there will be players left by that time.. And in all honesty they got funds from all subscirbers to get larger team and get these bugs sorted just beacause its one man working dont mean we have all have to take heat for it... Last time i checked false promises equal to false advertising...

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    but I doubt there will be players left by that time..
    Not true - I think most of the guys who have been here longer than you shit stirrers, would stay where they are.

And as for the headstart - 2 weeks or 1 week I don't really care, as long as I get to play.

Quote Originally Posted by parkezu View Post
    Not true - I think most of the guys who have been here longer than you shit stirrers, would stay where they are.

And as for the headstart - 2 weeks or 1 week I don't really care, as long as I get to play.
    reported for abusive language ^^... And we dont stirr things this one is totaly admins doing it not us its their decision...

8. 02-27-2011, 06:03 AM

who cares what are you people 12 years old.like the devs dont have enough to do without making sure you cry babies are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by river111 View Post
    I'm so confused on this one. Last I checked in order to even log in an play this game, now, in headstart, or live you have to order the game. Right now until official launch date thats called headstart. So everyone, everyone gets to play the same time. If they buy it now they get into whatever headstart he gives, 1 week or 7 doesn't matter. If they buy the game anytime after that date (headstart start date) then they get to play from that day forward. SO what are we complaining we aren't getting here? A fictional week that sets us apart from who exactly?? The guy that might buy it a week after the headstart starts? Or maybe the guy that buys it 2 weeks after headstart starts. Its not like other headstarts where there is a cutoff on pre-orders or collectors edition here. Its pre-order all the way up until launch date, then its just called order. But the rule still remains the same, you pay you play from that date on.

Sorry just not sure why we are arguing this one. Simple aswer to the why on this one is money. NG has expenses to think about, and they dont collect from any of us again until 2 months AFTER lunch.The longer they delay that date the longer they have to fund things out of thier own pocket until they can collect from us again. I would bet thats 100% the consideration bhind 1 or 2 weeks on the headstart. He wants it out on the 15th, if he could get it ready 2 weeks before then fine, but if he can't he is gonna give us whatever headstart he can with that date locked in.
    This.
    There is no such thing as a headstart. Theres only the time between final wipe and official release.

NG is essentially losing money as they postpone the launch, but they want the game to work this time.

Quote Originally Posted by jumper45 View Post
    Oh. So you'll be in favor of him also keeping his word to reinstate totems placed the 18th like he promised too, right?

Oh...wait. No. You don't want that...because griefer chimps and hypocrisy kinda go together, don't they?
    This thread is not toem disccusion and there is big difference since it actualy envolves money... for 2 week cash thats around £7 I could save and buy good magazine...

Also 2 week headstart would allow more preparation of getting ready for new audience to come in this game..

And not sure why you think I am grief I dont grief ^^