Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I know we can counter argue that people won't stick around if the game is unplayable, however I'm here and if you are reading this then you are too.

They have my support 100% and if they need to shorten our early release time I'm fine with it!
    ^This. I plan on sticking around for a while because I'd really like to see what this game has to offer.

I know we can counter argue that people won't stick around if the game is unplayable, however I'm here and if you are reading this then you are too.

They have my support 100% and if they need to shorten our early release time I'm fine with it!
    I'm with you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Looks like the ship is sinking. You had better gather all your rats and escape while you can.

Are you implying that th OP is never happy and continually complains along with his band of ruffians daily? How dare you Sir!

Well put. +1

I remember once we were late on designing a chip, 9 months late! We got in trouble! I asked if we got in more trouble because we were late, or because we didn't alert senior management that we were 9 months late until the day we were due. Well, it was the latter. We would have been better off just saying up front that we're not gonna make it, and need more time, a LOT more time. Instead, we kept it a secret until the actual delivery day, and THEN we said oops, we're gonna be 9 months late.

I have a bad feeling that this is happening here too. The delivery day has come and gone, twice. The game is still not playable, and the final due date is less than 48 hours away. I think we'd be better off if Jordi just came out and said this is how it is, instead of saying nothing.

Notorius has had my money for a month now, and I still don't have a playable game. I still want to play, and don't believe in refunds if you don't like the game. But the lack of communication is beginning to wear. I just wish he would pick one of the answers below:

1) the game is ready, and I'm turning on the features today or tomorrow, launch as planned on the 15th
    2) the game is not ready, and realistically, it will take several more months to get there
    3) I don't know whether the game will work or not, we are just winging it.

Let it go. This ship has sailed; this horse is dead, I'm sure there are more. This has been debated, complained about, defended, analyzed, and otherwise discussed. They already explained that there would be little to no headstart depending on the situation. If u bought the game for the headstart, then u are rather silly to begin with. BTW, this does suck. But to tell u the hold this bloody game has on me, I have rift, and I still log into this forum and this game without gathering, building, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    We were NEVER promised a 1 week head star; we were promised INSTANT ACCESS. They didn't say there would be no wipes, or feature ready, or any promises for before launch.
    Well when it says "Be among the first to explore and settle the World of Xsyon!" there's nothing there about gathering/hunting/pvp/crafting. I guess you're right! YAY DEVS THANK YOU!

Also after the first wipe we were promised 2 additional weeks of free play. Too bad the last 2 weeks have either been totally pointless or unplayable.

yeah.. I don't recall any "promises" except for "play early" and "2 free months".

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    We were NEVER promised a 1 week head star; we were promised INSTANT ACCESS. They didn't say there would be no wipes, or feature ready, or any promises for before launch.
    5.) Is there a beta?

No. There is only an early access for those who have pre-ordered.

thats lifted straight from the FAQ it says EARLY not INSTANT

I'm confused who you're supposed to be getting a head start on? Anyone who is planning to play the game in the near future will have bought it already, before the two free months offer runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I'm confused who you're supposed to be getting a head start on? Anyone who is planning to play the game in the near future will have bought it already, before the two free months offer runs out.
    Exactly. I'd guess the bulk of the people who want to play from the start are already here. After start we will probably get people trickling in.