Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    /salute from OTG. Looking forward to seeing you all on the other side, though we may be a ways away from your tribal areas.

nice to see you guys here, know you guys from Earthrise, did most of you jumped ship from ER?

Quote Originally Posted by TweFoju View Post
    nice to see you guys here, know you guys from Earthrise, did most of you jumped ship from ER?
    We still have ER going at this time, only time will tell if they can fix things though. But I do know that some people are moving to Xsyon from ER (at least for the time being).

DhV is multi gaming some players in xsyon play ER and others in ER play Xsyon

It's almost that time folks, the 18'th is only a few days away! It's good to see so many new members joining us, things are starting to shape up quite nicely. =)

Hello DHOV I registered on your sight today. I am waiting on the confirmation email atm. Once I get it Ill apply to join your guild to play this game. I am currently a member of OTG and have been with them exclusively for over four years now in good standing. I am not a huge pvp person but really like what this game is doing in the way of environmental and crafting areas of gaming.

Hello, i am from OTG, and I am applying to DHOV today for this game.

If you're still waiting for the confirmation email, please check your spam folders. If it's not there, please PM me and I'll get your account fixed so that you may apply. And welcome! =)