Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    I want my two dollars!

sorry I cant find a good video for the reference
    Was that a quote from the movie "Creepshow" with the paperboy?

Quote Originally Posted by dem1urge View Post
    Was that a quote from the movie "Creepshow" with the paperboy?
    movie was 'better off dead' with the paperboy

'I didnt ask for a dime...'

I completely understand people getting upset and disapointed that the game is not going to launch as sceduled but throwing out the 'want my my two dollars' card when its literally two dollars is just weak as weak can be

First of all, here's the video... love that movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP9gSfXgir0

Second of all, considering the learning curve this game has, I could care less about a rescheduled wipe. Just figuring out the nuances in the game for that time will give me the head-start I need.

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    It's a matter of perspective. You can feed a child in africa for a week on 2 dollars.
    it is a matter of perspective, most people would laugh at you and make fun of you for being a cheap bastard when it comes to $2 which is why the 'i want my two dollars' is so well known and used as a joke on people who cry about not getting a fair shake on phone booth money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    First of all, here's the video... love that movie

Second of all, considering the learning curve this game has, I could care less about a rescheduled wipe. Just figuring out the nuances in the game for that time will give me the head-start I need.
    yeah I saw that video I wasnt a fan of that shot but it will do

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    What if it's not about the money, but the principle?
    then you are on the right tract.
    Complain until you are blue in the face but once you hit that 'want my two dollars back' then its just a fail from that point on.

nobody gives a F about two dollars or who quits the game, people can man up and make their point without resorting to tactics my 2 year old nephew uses