Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The co-ordinates for the Xyson Mercs are as follows: Zone: 977 Pos: 1005 - 344. You should see our new trading post there and the doors will be open. See you this weekend.

Was it this Saturday or Sunday Creator?

Useful world clock webpage: http://www.timezonecheck.com/. One of many

Saturday the 19th @ Noon est/5pm gmt the 19th... lol... the 19th. crazy hermit is a tired hermit. Been working really long hours to have the weekend off.

I doubt I will be able to make it, real life has cropped up and I have a WHOLE list of honey do's.

Can Xsyon Guides confirm that they can arrange a teleporting service to this event for tomorrow? After all it is player organised and participation should be encouraged & supported.

I work Saturdays so can't join you, but have fun all!

event starts in less than an hour. Xsyon Mercs have donated 20 tar and 2000 supreme titanium screws to be part of prizes!

Added after 1 48 minutes:

Congratulations to Mr. Xsyon - Willowhawk / Mrs. Xsyon - Riverspirit and Most Utility Outfit - Deacon!

Also congrats to our basket minigame winners: Hodo, Vexxed, and Doc Martin.

Thank You Creator

Thank You for the fun event Creator! And thanks for choosing Willow and I. We will do our best to live up to our names during our reign as Mr. and Mrs. Xsyon! hehe

Mr.& Mrs.Xsyon screenshots.

Thanks to Creator for this great event!